Bővebben a hirdetésről
- Walking distance to Baltimore Convention Center (5 min)
- University of Maryland Medical Center (5 min)
- Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium, and the Inner Harbor, Hilton
- Walk everywhere downtown
- Quiet cobblestone tree-lined street in Historic Ridgley's Delight neighborhood.
- Free Visitor Parking available on request
- Room is located downstairs with private bathroom
Thank you for supporting us @Airbnb!
A kiadó hely
- Bedroom is located downstairs
- Clean and cozy room and on a very quiet street
- A complete private full bath
- Located in the basement with a walk out
- Face towels provided (if you forget your own towel, please ask for one)
- FREE visitor parking
- FREE on street parking FROM 6PM TO *8AM
* Please inform me beforehand so that I can make arrangments
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
- We are around if you need our help, but we respect your privacy if you wish :)
- We have had nearly 300 guests in our home and I am happy to say no one complained because they chosen our home not hotel :)
- It takes you 15 mins to get to the airport
What I like most about our neighborhood is that we live 5 minutes away from the world famous Baltimore Inner Harbor so I can easily find our living place (approximately) in a world map.
The area is safe and clean, with friendly people all around. Colonial style street with all locations within walking distance. A cafe is just a 3 minute walk away. Grocery store, 7 Eleven, Pizza Shops - you name it, everything is within walking distance. Rest assured, it is safe to walk at night in the neighborhood as well, with a 24/7 security presence!
- University of Maryland, Baltimore: 2 minute walk
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards: 5 minute walk
- M&T Bank Stadium: 5 minute walk
- Baltimore's historic Inner Harbor: 10 minute walk
- a short walk from the MARC Train and the Light Rail's Camden Station
Several bars and shops are located in the neighborhood, most popularly Quigley's Half-Irish Pub, Camden Pub, Corner Bistro & Wine Bar, and Peace and a Cup of Joe. You can walk to the following places, without having to rely on a car.
Inner Harbor: one of America's most beautiful city waterfronts
Camden Yards: home of the Baltimore Orioles
M&T Bank Stadium: the nest of the Baltimore Ravens
The B&O Railroad Museum: historic trains and more
The Walters Art Gallery: a world-class fine arts collection
Hippodrome Theater: Broadway theater quality right in Baltimore
Enoch Pratt Free Library: the main branch of the public library
Baltimore Convention Center: trade shows and meetings
Burial site of Edgar Allan Poe: a shrine for his fans
Federal Hill: an old neighborhood of markets, restaurants and pubs
Fells Point: a popular waterfront area full of nightlife and shops
Little Italy: an ethnic neighborhood packed with good restaurants
** Want to highlight - we live in a safe residential area
We are a couple minutes away from the bus stop and free bus right across the street - the Charm City free bus stop is at a 2 minute walk. Easily get around the city for free!
- Light rail bus stop is a 5 minute walk
- Starbucks is only a 7 minute walk
- Walk to Hilton, Holiday Inn, and Marriott is just 3 minutes
- MARC Train to DC is a 7 minute walk.
It can't get better than this!
Egyéb fontos dolgok
We are very friendly and love to meet new people!
- Inner Harbor
- Gallery at Harbor place
- Lexington Market
- Cross Street Market
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Baltimore Aquarium (just 10 minutes away!)
- Oriole Park and Ravens Stadium at Camden BTC Yards
- Babe Ruth Birthplace and Baseball Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center.
Camden Pub :: 647 W. Pratt St.,
Corner Bistro & Wine Bar :: 213 Penn St.,
Peace and a Cup of Joe :: 713 W. Pratt St.,
Pickles Pub :: 520 Washington Blvd., (ATM on-site)
Quigley's Pub :: Portland & Emory Sts.,
Penn Restaurant :: 663 W. Pratt St.,
Cafe Tesfa :: 625 Washington Blvd.
Sliders Bar and Grille :: 504 Washington Blvd., (ATM on-site)
- Check-in time is 4PM (we are flexible, please inform us if you need to check-in sooner or later so that we can accommodate you)
- No smoking inside the house, only allowed at the front of the house
- No pets allowed!
- Please use the shower gently. A limit of 10 minute shower please.
- Please remove your shoes while entering the house, as its completely carpeted.
We appreciate your cooperation!
* Not suitable for pets
* No parties or events
* Not child-friendly
** In general-be nice, respect our house.
** Respect others - guests and hosts
* No strangers or additional guests please
* Leave bathroom tidy after use please :)
** Make sure the door is locked when you leaving house.
* We provide face towels only! Ask us for a towel
* Feedback is important – to write a review after a stay is fair :)
** The stairs are very steep in our house! Please be very careful while you walk up or down, especially with your luggage! Thank you for your kind understanding.
THANK YOU & ENJOY!
Ha legkésőbb 7 nappal az utazás előtt mondod le a foglalást, 50%-os visszatérítést kapsz, és a szolgáltatási díjakat is visszakapod.
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 291 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
We are very happy to do what we are doing having more than 400+ positive reviews and it is still continuing . Meeting new people every day, having nice conversations, and sharing new ideas. We had a wonderful experience, and making everyone feel at home is our motto. We are not about reviews, we are about our openness, and greeting everyone with a smile is the best we learnt, and spreading it as much as we can.
Based on our location, you can walk anywhere in the city. There is a lot to explore. If you are coming for your conference at the Baltimore convention center then we are just 5 mins walk.. You can check in anytime and check out anytime, we provide our guests with the security code, so they can check in anytime they want. We thank you for choosing us and giving us a chance to serve you. The best part we do for our guests is we make them feel at home. Thank you and see you soon.