Bővebben a szálláshelyről
- Walking distance to Baltimore Convention Center (5 min)
- University of Maryland Medical Center (5 min)
- Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium, and the Inner Harbor, Hilton
- Walk everywhere downtown
- Quiet cobblestone tree-lined street in Historic Ridgley's Delight neighborhood.
- Free Visitor Parking available on request
- Room is located downstairs with private bathroom
Thank you for supporting us @Airbnb!
A kiadó hely
- Bedroom is located downstairs
- Clean and cozy room and on a very quiet street
- A complete private full bath
- Located in the basement with a walk out
- Face towels provided (if you forget your own towel, please ask for one)
- FREE visitor parking
- FREE on street parking FROM 6PM TO *8AM
* Please inform me beforehand so that I can make arrangments
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
- We are around if you need our help, but we respect your privacy if you wish :)
- We have had nearly 300 guests in our home and I am happy to say no one complained because they chosen our home not hotel :)
- It takes you 15 mins to get to the airport
Egyéb fontos dolgok
We are very friendly and love to meet new people!
- Inner Harbor
- Gallery at Harbor place
- Lexington Market
- Cross Street Market
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Baltimore Aquarium (just 10 minutes away!)
- Oriole Park and Ravens Stadium at Camden BTC Yards
- Babe Ruth Birthplace and Baseball Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center.
Camden Pub :: 647 W. Pratt St.,
Corner Bistro & Wine Bar :: 213 Penn St.,
Peace and a Cup of Joe :: 713 W. Pratt St.,
Pickles Pub :: 520 Washington Blvd., (ATM on-site)
Quigley's Pub :: Portland & Emory Sts.,
Penn Restaurant :: 663 W. Pratt St.,
Cafe Tesfa :: 625 Washington Blvd.
Sliders Bar and Grille :: 504 Washington Blvd., (ATM on-site)
- Check-in time is 4PM (we are flexible, please inform us if you need to check-in sooner or later so that we can accommodate you)
- No smoking inside the house, only allowed at the front of the house
- No pets allowed!
- Please use the shower gently. A limit of 10 minute shower please.
- Please remove your shoes while entering the house, as its completely carpeted.
There is a security and surveillance system( including video surveillance) of the common area, installed in the house for the security of guests and house.
We appreciate your cooperation!
* Not suitable for pets
* No parties or events
* Not child-friendly
** In general-be nice, respect our house.
** Respect others - guests and hosts
* No strangers or additional guests please
* Leave bathroom tidy after use please :)
** Make sure the door is locked when you leaving house.
* We provide face towels only! Ask us for a towel
* Feedback is important – to write a review after a stay is fair :)
** The stairs are very steep in our house! Please be very careful while you walk up or down, especially with your luggage! Thank you for your kind understanding.
THANK YOU & ENJOY!
Ha legkésőbb 7 nappal az utazás előtt mondod le a foglalást, 50%-os visszatérítést kapsz. Ha az utazásod kezdetét megelőző 7 napon belül mondod le a foglalást, a kifizetett összeg nem téríthető vissza.
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 323 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
Welcome to Zak& Alia's Ridgleys Delight Palace!
We are living in the heart of Baltimore. Our rooms are clean, comfortable and in the center of the city.
I came to the U.S. to continue my education in medicine. Currently, I am in a research program with University of Maryland Baltimore City. Around the neighborhood you will find a bohemian style setting with private streets lined with cozy row houses. Our home is on a quiet street near the birthplace of the Bambino, Babe Ruth. In the museum, you can see and take in all the memorabilia from the Hall of Fame slugger.
A 2 minute walk and you're at The Baltimore Orioles Camden Yards Stadium. It is a real joy to watch a live game and most reasonably priced seats will give you a good infield look. Right across the street from the stadium you will find Baltimore's classic sports bars: Pickles Pub and Sliders Bar and Grill. Look out, you could only be paying $2 for a Baltimore beer! The locals are really friendly and the bars have cool memorabilia to take home to with you.
Some think watching the game at these bars is just as fun as the ballpark. We encourage you to try both. Our place is also near Ravens stadium, the home of Baltimore's NFL Super Bowl Champions. Just look for Ray Lewis' statue, a five minute stroll from our humble abode. If you are coming to Baltimore for a conference, the convention center is also a short 5 minute walk.
Back at the house, we offer a warm environment. During the spring, summer and fall, that means BBQ on our grill out back porch. Our Pakistani spices add amazing flavor, a new experience for our BBQ fans. I will personally cook you some traditional Pakistani cuisine that will give you an international taste of our culture.
We also have great Wi-Fi throughout the house, no complaints about that. The shower has good water pressure and we offer a variety of higher end toiletries to make sure you clean up good for a night on the town. We are just a five minute walk to popular places downtown. The Circulator buses are a convenient free ride to neighborhoods like Fells Point, Federal Hill and Mount Vernon which have great atmosphere, restaurants and bars for every taste.
With over 450+ positive reviews, we strive to make everyone feel at home that visits. While work keeps us busy, we are about openness, and greeting everyone with a smile is the best approach. We enjoy meeting new people every day, having nice conversations and sharing new perspectives. Making everyone feel at home is our motto. You can check in anytime as we provide each guest a personalized security code. We are here to help and always responsive to your needs. We thank you for choosing us and giving us a chance to serve you.