Bővebben a hirdetésről
- Walking distance to Baltimore Convention Center (5 min)
- University of Maryland Medical Center (5 min)
- Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium, and the Inner Harbor, Hilton
- Walk everywhere downtown
- Quiet cobblestone tree-lined street in Historic Ridgley's Delight neighborhood.
- Free Visitor Parking available on request
- Room is located downstairs with private bathroom
Thank you for supporting us @Airbnb!
A kiadó hely
- Bedroom is located downstairs
- Clean and cozy room and on a very quiet street
- A complete private full bath
- Located in the basement with a walk out
- Face towels provided (if you forget your own towel, please ask for one)
- FREE visitor parking
- FREE on street parking FROM 6PM TO *8AM
* Please inform me beforehand so that I can make arrangments
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
- We are around if you need our help, but we respect your privacy if you wish :)
- We have had nearly 300 guests in our home and I am happy to say no one complained because they chosen our home not hotel :)
- It takes you 15 mins to get to the airport
Egyéb fontos dolgok
We are very friendly and love to meet new people!
- Inner Harbor
- Gallery at Harbor place
- Lexington Market
- Cross Street Market
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Baltimore Aquarium (just 10 minutes away!)
- Oriole Park and Ravens Stadium at Camden BTC Yards
- Babe Ruth Birthplace and Baseball Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center.
Camden Pub :: 647 W. Pratt St.,
Corner Bistro & Wine Bar :: 213 Penn St.,
Peace and a Cup of Joe :: 713 W. Pratt St.,
Pickles Pub :: 520 Washington Blvd., (ATM on-site)
Quigley's Pub :: Portland & Emory Sts.,
Penn Restaurant :: 663 W. Pratt St.,
Cafe Tesfa :: 625 Washington Blvd.
Sliders Bar and Grille :: 504 Washington Blvd., (ATM on-site)
- Check-in time is 4PM (we are flexible, please inform us if you need to check-in sooner or later so that we can accommodate you)
- No smoking inside the house, only allowed at the front of the house
- No pets allowed!
- Please use the shower gently. A limit of 10 minute shower please.
- Please remove your shoes while entering the house, as its completely carpeted.
We appreciate your cooperation!
* Not suitable for pets
* No parties or events
* Not child-friendly
** In general-be nice, respect our house.
** Respect others - guests and hosts
* No strangers or additional guests please
* Leave bathroom tidy after use please :)
** Make sure the door is locked when you leaving house.
* We provide face towels only! Ask us for a towel
* Feedback is important – to write a review after a stay is fair :)
** The stairs are very steep in our house! Please be very careful while you walk up or down, especially with your luggage! Thank you for your kind understanding.
THANK YOU & ENJOY!
Ha legkésőbb 7 nappal az utazás előtt mondod le a foglalást, 50%-os visszatérítést kapsz, és a szolgáltatási díjakat is visszakapod.
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 269 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
We are very happy to do what we are doing having more than 370 positive reviews and it is still continuing . Meeting new people every day, having nice conversations, and sharing new ideas. We had a wonderful experience, and making everyone feel at home is our motto. We are not about reviews, we are about our openness, and greeting everyone with a smile is the best we learnt, and spreading it as much as we can.
Based on our location, you can walk anywhere in the city. There is a lot to explore. If you are coming for your conference at the Baltimore convention center then we are just 5 mins walk.. You can check in anytime and check out anytime, we provide our guests with the security code, so they can check in anytime they want. We thank you for choosing us and giving us a chance to serve you. The best part we do for our guests is we make them feel at home. Thank you and see you soon.