The Goldminers Getaway offers guests a unique & comfortable place to lay their weary heads while enjoying all the local area has to offer. This clean, cozy vacation rental provides you and your partner something your sure to remember for years to come! The Historic Goldfield Ghost Town, Canyon Lake, Superstition Mountains, Live Bull Riding, golfing, hiking and so much more are all just minutes away. Read on for more info...
A kiadó hely
Located near the base of the Superstition Mountains, The Goldminers Getaway is the perfect place to get away from all of life's pressures and take in the natural wonders and history that surrounds you. Outfitted with touches of local history, modern comforts and unique decor, this cozy 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo caters to couples and provides a central location to stay, relax and explore all of Arizona and the rich history it offers.
"Whether visiting for a week or much longer, The Goldminers Getaway provides guests an authentic opportunity to learn about the areas legendary tales and interesting facts, while combining cozy historical living with modern upscale amenities to bring guests an experience they’re sure to remember."
Before heading off for a day of adventure, activities or sightseeing you’ll enjoy the large front porch with views of the courtyard. It’s the perfect spot to enjoy a hot fresh cooked meal, or a cup of morning coffee, while listening to the sounds of the birds, discussing your day’s activities or reading your favorite book. As an added bonus, your private covered parking space is less than 30 seconds from your door so you don’t have to worry about having to leave too soon, and The Goldminers Getaway offers guides to plenty of local attractions and activities just minutes away.
As afternoon comes you may prefer just relaxing and soaking up the warm Arizona sun by the pool or taking a stroll through the beautiful surrounding desert while gazing in awe of the magnificent sights of the Superstition Mountains. The evening sunsets are like no other in Arizona and after a day of activities, sightseeing or exploring, guests can enjoy taking in a glass of wine and sitting with a friend or loved one to watching the sun drop before enjoying a movie on the Smart HDTV, or going for an evening stroll around the community.
If you’re still seeking more adventure you won’t want to miss the free live bull riding and music events just down the road, or enjoy a friendly game of poker, craps, or blackjack. Some will enjoy just unwinding and relaxing their tired muscles in the large Jacuzzi hot tub. The opportunities are endless and unlike the days of hand-washing and line drying your clothes, The Goldminers Getaway also offers coin operated laundry facilities onsite.
The fully equipped kitchen adjoins a one of a kind dining room while the comfortable furniture creates an easy place to relax or have an intimate conversation. The large bedroom is reminiscent of an antique parlor and hosts a comfortable Queen sized bed, a large walk in closet and en’ suite bathroom. It’s ideal for those looking to indulge and relax, or embrace a romantic getaway.
The Goldminers Getaway continues to remind us of a place where the successful gold miner of the late 1800’s may have gone after striking it rich. We truly hope you’ll join us to experience why this incredibly unique place provides an experience to remember for years to come.
Guests have access to the unit and all community facilities including heated pool, hot tub and onsite coin operated laundry facilities. Within a 5 minute walk is the city Apache Junction Multi-Generational Center which provides access to many activities, expos, classes, a game room, fitness center, sports courts and the city library. US Postal a short walk away. PLEASE NOTE - We do not accept mail delivery at this property. We advise you contact your postal service about General Delivery Service. You can have all your mail forwarded to the local post office on Superstition Blvd in Apache Junction; where you can then pick up. In most cases there is no charge for this.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
We will respect your privacy but are always just a phone call away.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
This is a quiet and respectful community. No smoking, no pets, no loud parties or drunkenness will be tolerated. Guests must abide by all HOA rules and CCR's, these will be provided upon request. And are also located in unit.
PLEASE READ THIS SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT BEFORE BOOKING!
By initiating an inquiry into this property, and prior to confirming of any booking through this website, Renter hereby agrees that the following terms and conditions shall supersede any other rental conditions or guidelines hereby established by the listing website, and that these terms and conditions may change without further notice.
OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of occupants including all visitors, is limited to twice (2x) the number of confirmed guests outlined in the confirmation statement. All occupants residing at the property must be named at the time of booking. If it is discovered that a renter has allowed persons other than those listed in the booking confirmation to reside on the premises without express written permission by the Homeowner/Agent, this Agreement may be terminated, you may be required to immediately vacate the premises and all deposits and rental fees shall be forfeited. Visitors, not to exceed two times (2x) the confirmed number confirmed guests, are permitted to visit the premises, however overnight accommodations must be approved by the Homeowner/Agent. Property may not be subleased under any condition.
TERM OF THE STAY. The Guest stay begins at 3 p.m. on the confirmed check-in date and ends at 12 p.m. on the confirmed check-out date. Express written permission by the Homeowner/Agent is required for any rental extensions and or changes to the confirmed booking.
MINIMUM STAY: The property require a 7 night minimum stay as stated in the web details. Longer minimum stays may be required during holidays or high demand periods.
RENTAL RULES: Guest hereby agrees to the following at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times during the rental period, and understands that violation of any of these policies may result in the termination of this Agreement and the immediate forced removal of the Guest and others, and the forfeiture of all money paid.
• Smoking and Pets ARE NOT allowed on the premises without the express written consent of the Homeowner/Agent. This no smoking policy includes the use of E-Cigarettes, candles or other incendiary devices. This Pet policy does not apply to service animals, however ESA animals are not considered service animals per fair housing laws, additional documentation may be required by Guest for any pet acceptance by Homeowner/Agent. A violation of this policy will result in a minimum fine of $250 per occurrence, plus actual damages for the breach.
• People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property without the express written consent of the Homeowner/Agent. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit above two times (2x) the confirmed occupancy amount. This property shall not be used for events or large gatherings without the express written permission of the Homeowner/Agent.
• Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Enforcement of quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m. Any fine imposed by a governing agency or HOA will be the sole responsibility of the Guest.
• This home is Privately Owned. The Homeowner/Agent is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of Guest, or any injury or harm to Guest or visitors. By accepting this stay, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
• Keep the property and all furnishings in good and clean order
• Only use appliances for their intended uses.
• Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
• Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach or pool towels (if applicable). We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the premises.
• Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle.
• Hot Tub/Pool: No lifeguard is supplied. Guest understands when using the hot tub and/or pool, there is a certain health risk associated with this facility and agrees to assume all risks associated the use of such items. Use these items at your own risk.
• Weather Related Issues: The Guest is responsible for being aware of weather related issues and agrees to take responsibility to properly stow umbrellas, close windows and doors, and take all other appropriate steps to protect the premises from weather related issues. There are no refunds for weather related issues.
• Criminal Activity: You agree to not allow any illegal activity to occur on the premises. Homeowner/Agent has the authority to contact law enforcement and report any criminal activity either known or suspected.
ACCESS: Guest shall allow Homeowner/Agent access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner/Agent shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner, unless an emergency or discovery of a breach of this Agreement arises at which time Homeowner/Agent may access the property at will.
PAYMENT, DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS: Guest agrees to provide full payment at time of booking. Cancellations and refunds shall follow the terms and conditions outlined in the website cancellation policy at time of confirmation. Guest agrees it is their responsibility to ensure understanding of these terms prior to booking. The terms published at the time of confirmation shall remain in force throughout the guests stay, and thereafter unless Homeowner/Agent has provided express written consent of any alterations.
TAXES: Rental rates and additional fees for the property are subject to any and all applicable city, county and/or state sales and/or lodging tax. The Guest is solely responsible for payment of all such taxes and tax amount will be noted on the provided confirmation statement.
EXCESSIVE CLEANING / DAMAGE TO PROPERTY: The Guest agrees to any additional charges related to excessive cleaning of the premises and for broken or missing items. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in or if items are missing or damaged, Guest shall inform Homeowner/Agent immediately to prevent any misunderstanding at check-out.
UTILITIES: All utilities are included with the rental.
INSURANCE: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
LEGAL PROVISIONS: The parties agree that by requesting and confirmation of this property that this Agreement is not a lease and is not governed by any landlord tenant laws but may be governed by innkeeper statutes. The parties agree that in the event that this Agreement becomes unenforceable due to any state, county, city, HOA, law, code, CC&R or if the premises are unable to be otherwise occupied due to a natural disater or other issue beyond the Homeowner/Agent’s control, the parties agree that all moneys paid by the Guest shall become immediately refundable in full to the Guest and that this is the full and final remedy between the parties. Any interruption to the Guest’s stay that is not caused by an intentional act by the Homeowner/Agent shall result in a refund only if the premises are not able to be occupied, and all other inconvenience to Guest shall not be grounds for the termination of this Agreement or for reimbursement of the monies paid by Guest. A pro-rated portion of the fee for the stay shall be refunded in the event that the premises are destroyed or damaged by a casualty event not caused by the Guest. The parties agree to a waiver of any right to a jury trial and that all claims must be filed in the county and state where the rental premises are located. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred arising out of any claim of breach of this Agreement. If any part of this Agreement shall become unenforceable or otherwise disapproved of by a court of law, all other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in force and effect. The titles of any paragraph are for convenience of the readers only. This Agreement may be executed electronically and in counterpart. If the Guest is married, both spouses must execute this Agreement.
Hi, My name is Marlys and I am a single lady who likes real estate ventures, When I relax I cook, read and watch movies--
I also enjoy writing faith-based screenplays, directing and producing my own short faith based films.
I enjoy being a professional film actress. I have been involved with several films that either sell on Walmart or Amazon or show on Netflix and Hallmark Movie channel. Acting is very therapeutic for me and I love it. My acting name is Marlys Miller-Fladeland if you want to check me out.
I also enjoy the outdoors, love to travel. I have been many places all over the world. I would say Santorini in Greece is my favorite island.
I am new to vacation rentals however I have been a landlord for many years. I have 2 properties now listed on AirBNB. One is my charming family Cottage in Central City, Iowa; the other is in beautiful condo in Apache Junction, Arizona. I like meeting people and so far have enjoyed my experience as a vacation rental host.
I thank AirBNB for allowing me to host as well as use the service for my own travels. I now have a manager in the event I am gone. Thank you for visiting my site and hopefully I will have the honor of hosting you. Have a blessed day!