A luxurious, executive style cottage that is a fantastic place to bring the whole family. The open concept offers ample room to entertain with a number of separate areas throughout. The home sits elevated from the water with beautiful views.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
A fishing boat with motor is available to qualified guest with boaters card for additional one time fee of $200 for the duration of your stay.
Guests must sign a short term rental agreement which includes rental rules and reminders which are outlined in detail for your own safety and enjoyment.
Hampton Hideaway Executive Retreat & Vacation Rentals and herein referred to as the “The Agent.”This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between (“The Agent”) and First Name: ____________ Last Name: ___________ (“Renter”) as of the date set forth in this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property is located at: Hampton Cres, Roseneath, ON K0K 2X0
2. Equipment and Facilities Provided at the discretion of The Owner and whilst every attempt is made to ensure that such equipment is in working order for the duration of the rental, should a breakdown or some situation occur that renders an element unusable, neither The Agent nor Owner take responsibility for replacing or refunding the Renter for the lack of use of these equipment or facilities.
3. Additional Charges and Forfeit of Security Deposit may result in any of the following circumstances:
• Negligent or willful behavior by any person accommodated at or visiting the property, including damage caused by animals belonging to any person accommodated at or visiting the property.
• Cleaning charges where the Property has not been left in a condition as defined in these Terms and Conditions of Rental
• Charges relating to the incorrect disposal of items in septic/toilets
4. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 14 persons. (10 Adults + 4 Kids). Additional guests may be permitted with prior approval and additional charge
5. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of the following persons: (First Name & Last Initial):
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4pm on___________________ (the “Check-in Date”)
and ends at 11:00am ________________________ (the “Checkout Date”).
7. Rental Rules: Renter agrees to abide by the Rental Rules & Safety Reminders attached “SCHEDULE A” at all times.
SCHEDULE A: RENTAL RULES & REMINDERS
NO SMOKING: There is no smoking in the home and there is a $500 charge if this rule is broken. Smoking outside is permitted but renter is responsible for removing (butts, packaging, ashes etc.)
Indemnification: Owners and or agent are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that renter and all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to the premise.
Pets are permitted only with prior approval and the appropriate Pet Addendum must be completed.
Overnight guests: People other than those in the rental party specified may not stay overnight in the property.
Noise: Renters should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; quiet hours are from 11:00p.m. – 8:00a.m. Special events require prior approval where we will assist you to plan in advance appropriately.
Cleaning Fee: We do not charge a cleaning fee as we aim to have respectful guests who will take responsibility to leave the place as they found it. If we find the place messy, we have to charge an extra $75 for every extra hour (minimum 4hrs) of cleaning required.
Housekeeping: Please do not remove towels or linens from the home. Kindly leave soiled towels in washroom tub. We encourage the use of your own beach towels for offsite excursions or swimming. Please place dishwasher pod right into the bottom of rack. Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle. Please tie and leave bags in the laundry room. A clean bin is provided and extra bags are available
Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic system equipped with 5-micron filtration, UV sterilizer and a water softener. Sink tap also has reverse osmosis and additional filtration. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up or damage if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
Cooking: Grease (including excess from kitchens) should be disposed of in designated RED bin on deck. If it is found that products/grease have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000. Please avoid cooking with strong spices that emit odors that might disturb other guests after you.
Doors/Patio Screens: Please close doors & screens when going in and out- especially in evenings to avoid flying insects entering house as attracted to light. Ideally keep windows closed and use A/C after dusk. Some windows labeled DO NOT OPEN for this reason
Barbeque: 2 BBQ units are provided for your use. Both tanks are full. All debris must be removed from the grill when you have finished using. The propane tank MUST be turned OFF—for your own safety.
Fire pit may be used at your own risk by adults only AFTER DUSK. Firewood must be supplied by renter. Keep an ample supply of water on hand to eliminate burning smolders.
Canoes & paddle boat are available. Oars & additional lifejackets and back rests for paddle boat are in dock box.
Water activities are inherently dangerous. By accepting this reservation, all guests are assuming the risk of any harm arising from water activities and agree to indemnify owners or their agent from any liability. PFD’s should be worn by children at all times in dock area and by all passengers in boats. We recommend you use your own PFD for best fit even though we have an extra supply on hand.
Disclosure: For protection of guests and property our insurance requires external security cameras covering the dock area, fire pit, parking areas and main entrances. There are NO cameras indoors or outdoors in private areas.
Wi-Fi is available: speedbird75_guest: (then open browser) Password: ________________________
Contact (text/call): ___________________ Temp Door code: ___________________
Agent signature: _____________________ Renter signature: ____________________
Name (print) ________________________ Name (print): _________________________
Date: _______________________________ Date: ________________________
Phone # (during stay:____________________