Garfield Guest House is located in the heart of historic district of downtown Luray, Virginia. The hundred year old Victorian is the perfect vacation retreat or weekend getaway. Our beautiful Guest House is divided into two fully furnished suites.
A kiadó hely
The Garfield Guest House has two suites. You are welcome to rent out one of the suites or both depending on your needs. Each suite has a private living room, bathroom/spa room, full kitchen, and bedroom. Guest share a deck with the other suite in the back yard which is nicely decorated for relaxation in the heart of the historic district in Luray.
Guest will have access to their private suite, the enclosed porch, and the deck and backyard.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
We make sure our guest are well taken care of and provide a concierge service at check in. We have someone on duty at all times to address guest needs. We are a guest house that has affiliation with an inn close by. We offer guest the ability to take advantage of a gourmet prepared breakfast at the inn a couple blocks away for a nominal fee. Guest will need to let us know what they prefer to do upon check in. The property is protected by a motion detected camera system.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
The Stonyman suite has the ability to sleep two extra guest on a luxury pull out bed at an extra charge of $25.00 a day per guest.
1. The property has a no smoking policy anywhere indoors, but you are welcome to smoke outside or on the deck. A violation of this policy by guest will be billed an additional $250.00 charge for professional cleaning of the property.
2. You "guest" agree to pay for any damage to the suite during your stay. Please notify us at the time of check in if anything is damaged or found in disrepair.
3. The lodging is specifically for two (2) guest. We reserve the right to terminate the agreement if guest violate this policy with no refund.
4. Guests are expected to follow all laws and ordinances under the codes that govern Luray and Page County. We reserve the right to early termination if guest are found to have violated any laws of the jurisdiction of Luray/Page County/State of Virginia while residing at the property. We reserve the right to refund at our discretion.
5. If any issues arise in respects to the property. Please contact Larry Merrigan (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), Janine Merrigan (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), or Ann Merrigan (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) immediately. Do not attempt to resolve issues on your own. Guest will be held liable for any damages that are caused from attempting to fix/address/resolve problems without consultation of the parties above.
6. To extend a reservation guest need to contact us before check out time to find out if availability exists. Check in time is after 2:00pm and check out is before 11:00am.
Cancellation Policy: Seven day notice is required via email for all cancellations for 100 percent refund. If guest cancel within 7 days of rental check in. We retain 50 percent of the room cost plus tax on 50 percent cancellation cost. If cancellation is within 24 hours check in time guest agree to forfeit the full amount (100 percent) of the room charge.
Inclement weather policy: If conditions in the Luray/Page county Virginia area pose a risk to guest driving conditions or wellbeing we reserve the right to cancel at no charge to our guest for the planned stay. If a hazardous condition potentially exist during a guest stay we will refund the remaining portion of the stay, and we are exempt from any cost a guest may endure due to early termination under these circumstances. We will help guest to the best of our ability to ensure their safety.
We look forward to your stay with us, and hope you have a great time while in the Shenandoah Valley! We are here to help you in anyway. If you need information on attractions, restaurants, wine vineyards, and local events while in Luray. We are more than happy to help.