【中文可】Maisonnette type apartment centrally located in the core part of Osaka.Only 2 mins walk away from Daikokucho station and you can reach Namba Station in 12 mins on foot or,only 1 min by train!And you can also easily catch a train to visit USJ!Super near Shinsaibashi,Tennoji,Tsutenkaku and easy access to all the attractions in Osaka!The surrounding abound with different types of restaurants,shops, super markets and convenience store.
A kiadó hely
-- Maisonnette type
-- Entirely rented
-- Elevator in the building
-- 1 Bedroom(2 single size beds)
-- Living/Dining/Kitchen room(1 single size fold-out bed and 1 sofa bed)
-- 1.5 Bathroom(shower and toilet are separated)
2 single size beds (2 Persons)
1 single size fold-out bed (1 Person)
1 sofa bed(1 Person)
MAXIMUM - 4 Guests
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 2 single size beds (100×200cm)
-- 1 single size fold-out bed (100×200cm)
-- 1 sofa bed(100×200cm)
-- Window curtains
-- 1 pillow per bed
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Broadband networks+Poket Wifi
-- Television and television board
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent
-- Air conditioning
-- Low table with rug
-- First aid kit
-- Refrigerator / Microwave
-- Gas stove
-- Plates / Glassess / Mugs
-- Fish slice
-- Pot / Frying Pan
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Sorting trash bins
-- Bathtub,shower with hot water
-- Toilet with electric bidet
-- Washing stand
-- Free soap, shampoo,conditioner and toilet paper
-- Hand soap
-- Hair dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Face towel
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
Basically I can mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system. And if you require any assistance in your duration of stay,please let me know.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
※If you arrive early, you can put your luggage in coin lockers at Daikokucho Station.
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or dropping luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out on the same date.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in date.
*Late check-outs are never possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- Please confirm with me 24 hours before your check-out date.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 7~12: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
-- 12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to my apartment. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) I really hope you will have a great trip while staying at my apartment. Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually confirm if my place is suitable for you(your group) first though. I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time if that happens again. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) for maintaining good relationship with the neighbors, it will be my great pleasure to host you(your group). If you want a place where you don't need to be mindful of the volume level, I would have to say hotels is the best choice, as my apartment is just a regular hostel and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.(So sorry,I know but keeping even strict rules is very necessary in Japanese residential area and please keep in mind that I don't wish to be rude:)
House Rules as below:
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) Please at least read the house manual for once as there are so much detailed information written inside it,such as the way of how to separate the trash and the location of the garbage area which are very important matters in Japan.
(3) The apartment is an entirely non-smoking type so please do not smoke in the room or on the balcony,neither inside other parts of the apartment buidling,such as hall,lobby,entrance,etc.
(4) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.Please be mindful of your volume lever while your presence is showed in the pubic parts of the building.
(5) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. Please do not answer the intercom in case that troubles caused because of the barrier of different languages.And please keep in mind that most Japanese apartments have emergency alarms(buttons) at the entrance of the building or in the room,please be very careful and make sure you leave them without touching.
(6) Please do not ask the doorman/apartment manager or any other residents for help even in an emergency.If you are in troubles or require any assistance,please do directly dial to my cellphone number and I will take my utmost to help you deal with problems.
(7) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(8) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. As keys replacement fee could be super expensive in Japan,pleae hold well of you key,losting it should be the last thing you will do actually:)
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Hello eveyone! My name is Ken.
Currently I live and work in Osaka.
My listing is in Daikokucho . You can have an easy access to Universal Studios Japan, Umeda, Namba and Tennoji etc. You can walk to the apartment from Daikokucho station in 2 mins and you can ride subway Midosuji line and Yotsubashi line.
I like playing golf and I try to play whenever I have a chance to go abroad. I really like playing golf and going shopping but it makes me happier when my accommodation is really clean.
I would love for my guests to enjoy their stay in Osaka comfortably so my family and I clean the room ourselves hoping that you can have a great time here.
Please feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance. I will try my best to help you with anything!!
안녕하세요 제 이름은 Ken입니다.
오사카에서 살고 일도 오사카에서 하고 있습니다.
저의 숙소가 있는 다이코쿠쵸는 지하철 미도스지선과 요츠바시 선이 있고,USJ는 물론 우메다(오사카)나 난바와 텐노지 등에 접근성 굿
다이코쿠쵸 역에서 숙소까지의 거리도 걸어서 2~3분정도로 가깝습니다.
저의 취미는 골프이고,해외 여행 갈 기회가 있으면 꼭 가서 골프를 즐깁니다.
여행지에서 골프,쇼핑 하는걸 좋아하지만,역시 여행 중에는 숙박하는 방이 깨끗해야 여행이 즐겁다고 생각합니다.
이 방을 이용하는 게스트 여러분이 조금이라도 더 편안하게 보낼수 있고,오사카에서의 여행이 최고의 여행이 될수있도록
청소도 저의 가족이 하고있습니다.
숙박 중에 무슨 문제라고 생기시면 편안하게 연락을 주십길 바랍니다.
こんにちは。私の名前は Ken です。