Welcome to West Beach Villa, our beautiful waterfront beach home with 400' white sandy private beach, nestled on 2.79 acres at the end of the street. Enjoy the two person jet tub inside or 6 person hot tub outside with friends and family or a romantic getaway. A large gas BBQ on the second floor 50' deck that has plenty of seating with the views of the Ottawa River and Gatineau mountains. Kayaking, bonfires, volleyball on the beach, come and enjoy!
A kiadó hely
This home features a gourmet kitchen, living room with a gas fireplace & a 70" T.V. with satellite and Netflix. A 40" T.V. in the master bedroom with a gas fireplace. There are 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. 1 King, 2 Queen & 1 double bed. There is also a sofa bed in the family room and 3 queen inflatable beds available as well & 2 corvette beds for the kiddies. We have a two-seater kayak, a one-seater kayak and a paddle board, with plenty of lifejackets. There are outside and inside games. We are approx. 20 min. from Kanata and 35 min. from downtown Ottawa. Pet friendly property for well behaved pets, a fee of $20/night per pet up to a maximum of $50/pet. Perfect for gatherings, family reunions, showers and small events for up to 40 people. This is not a property for wild parties. All venues are an extra cost! ANY undisclosed weddings or venues will NOT be tolerated and you will be removed from property and deposit lost! We will work closely with you on your special occasion. There is plenty of parking. Please email for details. Check-in is at 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and 2:00 p.m. on weekends. We require you to please fill out the information under house rules when booking.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
Hosts are available 24 hours a day during stay. Just a phone call or email away.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
Things people LOVE about West Beach Villa
1) The magnificent view of the river and mountains, the white sandy beach, bald eagles in the area.
2) Tranquil, awesome place to relax and take in the fresh air.
3) The chef's kitchen, stove top, and entertaining space
4) Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen area
3 things to consider before renting
1) Our house is 3 levels, may not be suitable with people that have disabilities.
2) Beautiful beach, unfortunately there are weeds in the water, shallow and runs out for quite a distance before it gets deep. Awesome for kayaking and you can explore the creek next to us that has lots of turtles and frogs sunning themselves on the rocks.
3) We live in a residential area, so no loud music after 11:00 p.m. Our neighbours will appreciate that.
We request the following application to be filled prior to the booking in case of emergency as well if bringing a pet a separate agreement is required.
Phone number: __________________
E-mail Address: ______________________
Contact in case of emergency: __________________
Purpose of your stay: _______________________________
Check-in date: ____________________ after 5:00 p.m. weekdays and 2:00 p.m. on weekends
Check-out date: ___________________ by 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Number of adults: _____
Number of children: _____
Pets: _____ (are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Policy must be completed below) there is an additional charge of $20/night, maximum $50.00/pet.
Name, approximate age of every person that will stay with you include children. Maximum Occupancy is 12
NO SHOES or BOOTS IN THE HOUSE
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE
FEES FOR EVENTS AND PET FEES WILL BE PAID DIRECTLY TO THE OWNER AT CHECK-IN
PLEASE RESPECT THE HOUSE AS IF IT WERE YOUR OWN!
Kevin and Sharon
It is hereby agreed by and between Kevin and Sharon West(Homeowner) and guest (Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this policy.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Name of Pet: _______________ Type of Pet:_________________
Color: _______________________ Weight:________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $__20____ /night per pet. Maximum of $50/pet.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a) Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times, or kept under control.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. ABSOLUTELY NO PET REFUSE ON DECKS OR A CLEANING FEE OF $200 WILL BE REMOVED FROM YOUR DEPOSIT.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated for fleas and ticks. Fleas and ticks may be in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbours.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony or patio.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
Pet fees will be paid directly to the owner by cash on check-in.
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 1 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
We were born & raised in Canada's Capital and are proud of our city...there's so much to do!
We are easy going laid back people. We enjoy working hard running our businesses and dabbing in real estate.
We have invested a lot of time and energy building our beautiful home which we would like to share with you!
We want nothing more than for every guest to leave 100% satisfied with their stay & will go above and beyond to make it happen.