Hike, bike, explore and make this large, clean, comfortable 2 bedroom apartment your home base. Situated on a local vegetable & maple sugaring farm. Built in 1800 by Abraham Howland. Beautiful scenery. On Adams/NorthAdams line, 5 minute drive to MASS MoCA, MCLA & Joe Wolfe Field home of the North Adams SteepleCats, 15 minute drive to Williamstown's Clark Art Institute & Williams College.
A kiadó hely
Accommodates 6 people
1 1/2 baths
1 queen bedroom
1 bedroom with 2 twin beds
1 queen sofa sleeper in living area
Check in after 3pm
Check out at noon
Access to the apartment is to the rear of the house.
There is parking for 2 vehicles.
You will have full use of the apartment except for the screened porch which can be used during the summer months.
Please use the main entrance for your comings and goings.
March & April (depending on the weather) we make maple syrup in our sugar house. You are welcome to hang out with us while we are boiling.
In April we start transplanting out vegetable plants in our greenhouse. You are welcome to hang out with us in our greenhouse.
May & June we are planting and July, August & September we are harvesting and selling our vegetables. You are welcome to checkout our gardens and farmstand.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
On the day of arrival, I will greet you and show you around. If you arrive when I can't be available, we will discuss where the key will be left for you.
I am around the farm quite a bit. You can always feel free to text me if you need something or for local info.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
We are situated on the Adams/North Adams line 5 minutes from downtown Adams and North Adams.
The summit of Mt. Greylock is a 20 minute drive or a beautiful hike. There are 2 well marked hiking trails in Adams, the Cheshire Harbor Trail (moderate) and the Gould Trail (strenuous).
The rail trail starts at the Adams Visitors Center and is 11 miles long. There are bike rentals in the area.
The apartment has a large fully equipped kitchen. There is a pantry with a laundry.
There are 2 large common areas, 1 with a brand new queen sofa sleeper.
There is plenty of dresser space & mirrors.
If you need something please ask.
NO SMOKING!! Please keep in mind, this is an apartment in a farmhouse built in 1800. It is not the Ritz Carlton.
- No smoking.
- No candles.
- If you need something, text me.
- A variety of wildlife come and go on the property. We love our turkeys, deer, and the occasional bear. Please respect their space. Please remember that ladybugs are a vegetable farmer's best friend.
- The house was built in 1800 so it may look a little rough around the edges. Please respect its historic value.
- The house has additional apartments with residents. Please respect their privacy and keep noise to a minimum.
- Please ONLY toilet paper in the toilets.
- There is parking space for a maximum of 2 vehicles. No campers nor RVs.
When the Farmstand is open, there is some traffic that goes through the driveway. Please be sure to use only your designated parking spaces/s.
- Please let me know if there are any food allergies in your party.
- There is a screened in porch on the front of the house. This is for summer use only.
- Please be patient with the hot water. It takes a couple of minutes to warm up.
Although the apartment is not recommended for children under 12, I may make exceptions for older children, just ask.