Quiet & relaxed family home right across from Hartwood Acres Park. Pets are also welcome but must be crated when guests are away.
15 minutes away from Waterworks Mall & Cinema and 20-25 minutes away from Downtown Pittsburgh.
Minutes away from nearby Plaza, Gators Grill Bar & Local Coffee Shop.
3 Bedroom & 1 open guest bedroom (pull out futon). 2 full bath upstairs, 1 half bath downstairs.
Projector and screen set up in LR to watch available movies. No T.V.
Patio and Deck outside with grill.
A kiadó hely
Please make yourself at home! You may help yourself to anything in the kitchen. We have a coffee machine and a French Press with fresh coffee provided for our guests. We also have bottled water available in the fridge.
You will have access to the entire house as you see in the pictures. Note: The garage is not available for guests. The basement is also off limits unless there is an issue with the utilities or internet modem.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
Check - in time is flexible. I can either meet you at the door, give you a tour of the house, answer any questions you may have and hand you the keys or if you are arriving around a time I am not available, keys will be provided in safe lock box for your convenience. Please contact me if you have any questions regarding house issues, cancellations, cleanliness, etc.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
Our house is very easy to miss so I would recommend driving slower when you are nearing. Our neighbors driveway is right next to ours so make sure you're turning up the black concrete color with a pink "Vote for Dolly" sign located at the bottom of the driveway.
- The basement is off limits unless there is an issue with the gas/utilities or internet connection. The Grand Piano located downstairs is locked, so please do not touch or attempt to open it.
- The master bedrooms bath tub is available for guests however the jets are currently out of order. Please do not attempt to push any buttons.
- No smoking inside the house. You may use the deck area in the back of the house. An ashtray is provided for your convenience.
- Only confirmed guests may stay at the residence. There are no parties allowed. If there are any additional guests you would like to have stay overnight, prior arrangements must be confirmed by the host.
- We would like guests to clean up after themselves. Please either hand wash any dishes that were used or run them through the dishwasher. Place dirty towels in the downstairs hamper. Turn off any lights. Check the stove knobs and ensure they are off. Set the thermostat back to its original temperature. Make sure to take any remaining garbage and/or recycles and place it in the garbage bin located outside.
Thank you for your cooperation!
I'm currently live in Pittsburgh, PA. I work at Animal Rescue League as an Adoptions Counselor. I manage both properties from Pittsburgh.
I absolutely love to travel, especially outside of the country however my favorite cities I try and always visit are Los Angeles, New York and Chicago.