Your own mini studio w/ separate entrance & a private workspace/living room. A rare, quiet and very safe spot in the city that's still in the heart of the action. All of the best local spots are 5-min walking distance, and the most accessible subway lines (A,B,C,D) are literally steps away from my front door to take you anywhere - including Times Square, Central Park, Columbia University, midtown, etc. Great for solo adventurers, students, interns, and business travelers.
A kiadó hely
- Immaculately decorated apartment with all new furniture
- Your own private entrance
- You have a private bedroom and a separate private living room/workspace all to yourself. No one has access but you.
- Super safe neighborhood in Harlem, even at night!
- Incredibly comfortable Queen size bed with brand new mattress and allergy-free bedding
- Just steps away from all the main local spots and the the main NYC subway lines (A,B,C,D - for Times Square, Broadway, Columbia University, Midtown, Central Park, and more)
- Ultra high speed internet
- VERY easily accessible from JFK, LGA, and EWR airports.
- Fresh linens and towels for every guest
- Full shower and bathtub
- Huge kitchen with all appliances, coffee maker, dish washer, and more
- This is a 3 bedroom apartment. You have the largest space of the apartment which is my personal room. I rent it when I'm traveling and away. It's a huge space, super quiet and away from the roommates.
Feel free to use the kitchen, all appliances, and common areas. Do not enter any other guest room at any time.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
I'm a casual host and know the city extremely well, so I can give you tons of tips on where to go for the best experience. I'm always reachable via text, iMessage, phone, and email to assist you during your stay. If you need advice on what to do or where to go (restaurants, outdoor adventures, yoga, alternative lifestyle, gay nightlife, art, music, more!) I know all about the city, so don't be afraid to ask.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the house.
- This is my home and I love it very much. Please treat everything with love and respect.
- You must put the spare keys back in the lockbox on the same day of your arrival (instructions in the house manual)
- I will send you a message explaining how to get the keys as soon as I receive your reservation.
- No parties or loud music
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 54 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
Entrepreneur, musician, motivational speaker, and yogi. I love to travel the world, enjoy great food, and meet new friends. Graduate of UCLA originally from San Francisco, living in NYC.