Location Location Location! Located inside one of Shanghai's historic embankment buildings, The Bund House is minutes away from the Peninsula hotel, the rock bund and the historic waterfront area of central Shanghai!
Large & light-filled, spacious floor plan (1295sqf/120sqm), fully furnished, double glazed windows and open kitchen plan.
- fully equipped workstation with wi-fi
- international satellite TV
- large windows
- queen size bed
- rain shower
- washer and dryer
- original antique furniture
- housekeeping service twice weekly included
- Fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- Unlimited bottled water, replenished regularly
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
More Location details :
- One block from The Bund
- One block from the new Rockbund (six blocks of historic buildings, right behind the Bund, which have been pedestrianized and contain some of the best eateries and shopping in the city)
- Several blocks from the water front (5 minutes walk)
- Several blocks from the famous Nanjing Road walking street
Steps from trendy hot spots for dining and shopping, experience the perfect pied à terre in historic old Shanghai!
Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you want to eat and shop, many are within walking distance.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: The bund house has a very traditionally "local" vibe at the entrance. It's a very old building, so you'll be happy here if you want to be immersed in Old Shanghai with your own spacious apartment by the waterfront. If you do not want a local experience, with laundry hanging throughout the hallways in the exterior of the building, this is NOT the place for you!!! However, if you find yourself transported to the Shanghai of the 20s, and want to feel like a local with a beautiful renovated apartment, this is the place for you!!!