Secluded Saw Creek Estates
Gated w Security
Indoor pools, gym, and tennis in the community
Elegant, made 2007
Open floor plan
Sleeps 20 in beds. Another 4 on airbed & floor mattress
6 Free platinum passes
Amenities: 2 indoor pools, 2 kiddie pools, 3 whirlpool spas, Gym ~85 miles to NYC
~8.5 miles to Shawnee
A kiadó hely
Tranquil and gorgeous views from all the bedrooms, the living room and one kitchen.
NOTICE: SMALL DECK COLLAPSED & NOT AVAILABLE. PING PONG & GAME TABLE NO LONGER THERE
There are 4 bedrooms with privacy doors and closets [3 on the 2nd floor, 1 in basement] and the other beds are in open areas. There are closets in open areas also.
Max. of 5 single beds in common spaces can be selected thru the airbnb pictures of bed types. However, I have 8 single beds including two pull out trundles. There are two single air mattresses and one floor mattress that could be made available. But please ask first.
There are 5 full bathrooms (two with whirlpool tubs, rest with shower, no tub), One kitchen with standard major appliances. The second set of kitchen appliances in the basement can NOT be used. Only the second refrigerator with ice maker in the basement can be used. There is a large upright freezer in the main kitchen that is available for use.The house has hardwood floors. No wall to wall carpeting. But some area rugs.
The House Sleeps 21 On Beds [various sizes].
Plus 2 single air mattresses, and 1 IKEA foam floor mattress (Sleeps 2)
1 King Bed- Sleeps 2
3 Queen Beds- Sleeps 6
11 Single Beds-Sleeps 11
1 Double Futon-Sleeps 2
Placement Second Floor:
Master bedroom - 1 King [sleeps 2] &
1 single trundle bed with two twin mattress [sleeps 2]
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen [sleeps 2]
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen [sleeps 2]
First Floor Open family room & living room area [No doors separating each bed & therefore no privacy]:
3 twin beds [sleeps 3]
1 Comfortable double Futon [sleeps 2]
[The followings could be made available ONLY upon prior request & additional fee]
2 single air mattress [sleeps 2]
1 IKEA FOAM Floor mattress [sleeps 2]
1 Queen bed [sleeps 2] in a separate bedroom with privacy door and attached bath
In open common area in the basement with no privacy doors
1 Twin bed [sleeps 1]
2 twin trundle beds with pull out trundles underneath [sleeps 4]. Please note that the trundle mattresses are little shorter in width from the normal twin size and therefore, more appropriate for slim people and or youth.
So that you can enjoy the nature views, there are no curtains or window treatments on the wood side windows [e.g., in family room, master bedroom, basement window etc.]. Privacy is not an issue in these wooded areas because there are no houses on that side. Bring an eye cover if you want to sleep in the dark.
Cable TV, music system, hi speed internet access.
The garage, and about 15% of basement space will not be accessible by guests. There is an exercise bike. A desktop with wifi access is available in the master bedroom in, as is, without any tech support.
I have a contract with a local snow removal company to clean the front stoops, landscape stairs and three car parking space on the side of the street in front of the house [excluding the large and steep driveway].
If there is a severe snowstorm, the cleaning may be delayed. Out of my control. But this situation happened only once in the last four years. When During snow days, we park our cars on the street and use the landscaped staircase [as shown in photos] to go up and down. FOR THEIR SAFETY GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE DOWN THE STEEP DRIVEWAY DURING SNOW. Please park your car on the street if there is snow in the forecast.
Streets are cleared promptly by the association in my part of the community. There is no such thing as "snow route" from my home to the exit gate. During snow days if more cars need to be parked guests have the option to clean suitable spaces for cars beyond three or park the car in the clubhouse approximately one mile away from my home. however, you can't just go and park there; you must call the public safety first to inform Security personnel if you park your car in the clubhouse. Please don't park the car beyond the white line on the street even if it is not visible.
(1) Guest will NOT have access to the garage and some closet & two utility rooms in the basement.
(2) Guests are not allowed to use any appliances [gas, dishwasher, or sink in placed in the basement open kitchen area. These are not connected and not functional. Any violation of this could cause safety hazard and would be solely at your own risk. Please do NOT touch or open the cover of these appliances. Doing so would result in deduction in your security deposit.
(3) A gas BBQ grill, with an additional gas cylinder at no extra charge, an exercise bike, a regulation size ping pong table, a metal fire pit to [make smores], several plastic outdoor chairs, & two portable folding table [available on request] for outdoor dining.
(4) Swimming pools and whirlpools are available at the clubhouse when a life guard is present.
(5) There is an in-home library containing our collection of books on wide variety of subjects. Read them with a little TLC and return. If you can't finish a book please do come back and finish it during your next visit.
(6) I will provide 6 FREE amenity passes with which guests can have free access to all sawcreek amenities of the association except the ski lift.
Additional passes can be purchased. Please ask for details before booking.
(7) The association’s gorgeous property includes four full-size outdoor swimming pools, two indoor pools, two kiddie pools, three whirlpool spas, nine tennis courts, two basketball courts, a beach, a fishing pond near the Main Office, a walking trail, a racquetball court, a fitness center with a weight room, a volleyball court, two playgrounds (for ages 12-and-under), an after-school game room that holds children’s arts & crafts programs throughout the summer months, and a regulation-sized baseball field.
(8) Use of some amenities provided by our community may need advance reservation.
(9) In the winter, Saw Creek’s Ski Hill offers an exhilarating down-hill skiing experience - complete with lessons and rentals. Extra charges apply. With advance notice, I can arrange this. A sleigh riding slope provides an extra measure of winter fun.
(10) Saw Creek’s on-site dining facilities can be enjoyed at the Top of the World Restaurant.
(11) Outside of Saw Creek, guests will find nearby horseback riding, golf, local resorts, outdoor markets, and even a casino just a short drive away in the magnificent Pocono Mountains. Skiers are thrilled to discover that they are just miles from the Shawnee and Camelback slopes.
(12) The gated community [with security patrol] provides the same level of security as a hotel.
(13) PLEASE remember you are renting a house for a large group. It is NOT a hotel and we do NOT provide toiletries. PLEASE bring your own toiletries.
We provide the following COMPLIMENTARY STARTER Supplies: a few small soaps, 2 Garbage Bags, 2 Rolls of Toilet Paper in Each Bathroom, some dishwashing detergent, a small bottle of dish liquid, ONE  Roll of paper towel, a small cord of firewood for the fire pit, one attached & another extra propane cylinder for the BBQ grill. There are nearby supermarkets, and for an additional charge, we can stock supplies you want
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
Our property manager will do the check-in and walk through the place with you guys. Please resolve any cleanliness issues that you may notice during check in walk thru. Do not wait till you leave to voice your concerns. The property manager will not be on call to clean again after your check in. However, if you have any question or need any info you may contact her thru phone or text. If you are not satisfied with her response, please feel free to email us ASAP. We would like you to have a great stay and enjoy.
The front door has digital locks with code.
Once you make the reservation you can contact the property manager or one of the owners by phone, or text.
However, this is NOT a hotel and the property manager is NOT available 24/7.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
(1) Early Check In/Late Check Out Fee: If available, see rental contract
The house has two zones central heating and air-condition system. Use the thermostats to control the temperature. Please keep windows closed when the heat or a/c is on.
Please don't keep any outside basement door open for long as rodents and insects are always looking to get entry inside the house.
This is a semi rural area and the backyard is located in a wooded lot. Thus, Cobwebs build up outside in a matter of hours.
Biggest Rule, I may rent to prom parties on a case by case basis. Only a person 18 or older can reserver, i.e. a legal adult. I strongly prefer a parent to book. If you are a prom party, please ask first, do not assume anything.
1.After you book, you will get a short-term tenant registration and rental form
2. Please fill out all drivers, at least 7 days prior to arrival, otherwise they will not be allowed thru the 24 hour security gate. All drivers must have a photo ID
3. You will also sign a general release
4. Early check-in or late check out is on an as available basis, at the property manager's discretion, and subject to additional charges
5. There is a flat $99 pet charge for 2 cats or dogs. Dogs are subject to breed restrictions
6. If you check in past 10 PM, the property manager will not be available, and instead will share the digital door code. You are responsible for notifying the property manager right away if you have any issues
I was born in India but settled and raised our family in USA. I am a retired Professional Engineer. I love to meet new people, travel to new places. I can walk the extra mile to make my guests' stay a real memorable one.
Have traveled extensively in US, Canada, Europe, India & other places.