Cosy apartment in city centre (old town), few steps to piazza Sant'Antonio, few minutes on foot to piazza Grande. Great view from private garden. Bars, restaurants, bakery and groceries in the nearby. You'll appreciate our house for: the atmosphere of a tipical swiss-italian house simply furnished, garden with pergola for outdoors eating, quiet neighbourhood, brightness. Suitable for singles, couples, families with 2 children.
City bus stop number 2 (Train Station, Lido, Orselina) at 20 metres.
A kiadó hely
In the house there's:
- one bedroom with one double bed and the possibility to have a babycamping bed or one/two kidsmattress (130cm long/0-6 years old) on the floor;
- one livingroom with a double bed sofa.
- 25 steps to the main entrance
- no TV
- no private parking
The whole apartment: kitchen, livingroom, bedroom, bathroom.
The attic: meditation room.
Private garden, bench, deckchairs, bbq, porch (to park babystroller).
In the kitchen you'll find salt, oil, aceto balsamico, sugar, tee, coffe, and some spices. In the garden you can pick herbs (mint, sage, rucola, thyme,...) for cooking.
Pay attention with children in the garden: some dry stones walls without railings.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
Tourist taxes included.
We don't apply cleaning fee, please leave the house tidy and clean.
Parkings in the nearby:
- THE CHEAPEST is 5 min walking (Sentiero delle Vigne, with steps) in via Ai Monti 0.40 fr/hour, 8.00 to 12.00 and 14.00 to 18.00.
3.00 fr/10 disjointed hours (i.e. from 8.00 Monday to 10.00 Tuesday).
- THE CLOSEST is 1 min walking in via Luigi Appiani/via Castelrotto 18a and along via Vallemaggia, max. 45 minutes/2.00 fr. during the day, free from 19.00 to 8.00 and from 12.00 to 14.00.
- Others pay parkings: public parking via Vallemaggia 31 (3.00 fr/day) 7 min walking; parking Fart via Domenico Galli 12 (24.00 fr/day) 2 min walking.
- We cannot host more than 4 people.
- Take off your shoes.
- Silence 22.00-8.00.
- Cleaning of dishes, pans, glasses, cups and cutlery is responsability of the guest.
2018. július 13. - 2018. július 31. után a foglalás minimális hossza 2 éjszaka.
We'll receive you personally. In case of necessity we are in the apartment downstairs. We enjoy very much talking with our guests.
Hello, I'm Cinzia and I live in Locarno with my husband Marco, my daughter Martina and my son Elia. We love travelling, meeting people and discovering natural places. We renovated our old house with our hands and it mirrors our life style: permacultural garden, second hand furniture, spices... Welcome travelers!