Private room with private patio and entrance in a crisp and clean mid-century modern that is both artistic, comfortable, and minimal. I typically rent to long term guests who become my long term friends. Price is reduced for longer term stays. :)
If this listing is booked try my other available guest room!
This is a new listing for my existing property - I have tons of GREAT reviews for this property on my duplicate listing on AirBnB :)
A kiadó hely
Located just off the "busy" areas in LBC, you can actually park your car right in front of the house :) (and have friends over!) Neighborhood is safe and quiet, with cool neighbors.
ON SITE: Heated pool, totally private compound environment, secure FIOS high speed internet, tons of nooks/places to work and chill, multiple TV's and audio systems, security system that is as easy to operate as an iPhone, amazing vintage/modern kitchen w every tool you need to cook, and a beautiful patio and BBQ ready to go at all times. Every room has an alternate private entrance, with its own semi-shared private yard.
There are 3 rentable rooms in the house, and 2 bathrooms. There is a shared bathroom for the 2 guest bedrooms. We've never had problem with this as we have had many ABB renters, but we want to make sure you know everything possible about the house and rooms. :)
This house is really cool without being bourgeois. It truly
has soul. Trust us when we say: if your looking for someplace inspiring and stylish, this house blows away any other listing in Long Beach or the surrounding areas.
* please see "house rules" for more details and info (not so many rules, just more info).
The kitchen, the common rooms, the media room, the pool, all the outside patios and areas, parking!
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
I am available virtually 24/7 for nearly anything you may need. Recommendations, directions, etc. I am currently living with my girlfriend Caitlyn and she is also happy to help!
Egyéb fontos dolgok
This is a clean, well designed, and beautiful house, but it is an old house. Its an OG Mid-Century Modern built by a famous architect. So please keep in mind that it acts like an old house. When its hot or cold, the house expands and contracts so of course "stuff" can get quirky (doors, locks, gate, etc) and some details aren't flawless. I constantly stay on maintaining the place but there is always stuff to work on. I also buy a lot vintage furniture, so of course some of my furniture has various stages of wear - I actually LIKE this, but I want to fully disclose every possible detail I can think of :)
Not so many rules - ABB changed the site format so more description of house and the living situation here :) My minimal "rules" at the bottom!
- Amazing mid-century modern house located in a very safe and cool mid-century neighborhood on the border of LA and Orange county. This house has been featured in design magazines, commercials, and TV shows. Close to the beach AND close to the main freeways: Minutes from multiple beaches (Long Beach, Sunset Beach, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach - borrow one of our surf boards if you want to get wet), and 1 minute from the 405 and 605 freeways (main arteries to LA and OC). Walking distance to bike trails (we have some bikes), GOLF COURSES (we have some clubs), nature trails, and huge beautiful parks. Located just off the "busy" areas in LBC, you can actually park your car right in front of the house :) (and have friends over!)
- Neighborhood is safe and quiet, with cool neighbors. ON SITE: Heated pool, totally private compound environment, secure FIOS high speed internet, tons of nooks/places to work and chill, multiple TV's and audio systems, security system that is as easy to operate as an iPhone, amazing vintage/modern kitchen w every tool you need to cook, and a beautiful patio and BBQ ready to go at all times. Every room has an alternate private entrance, with its own semi-shared private yard.
- I am currently renting 2 guest rooms in my 5 room 2 bathroom house. There is a shared bathroom for the 2 guest bedrooms. I have a duplicate listing for this house listing the opposite bedroom in case this listing is not available you can check that one! :)
- This house is really cool without being bourgeois. It truly has soul. Trust us when we say: if your looking for someplace inspiring and stylish, this house blows away any other listing in Long Beach or the surrounding areas.
- Rules: please keep the common areas clean & tidy, clean up after yourself in kitchen (please wipe up food mess and crumbs, do your dishes - we don't want ants), and just follow basic guest etiquette. The house is also used for photo shoots, film, etc., so its important I keep it looking sharp (plus its awesome to live in a sharp scene)! Please learn the very simple alarm system and utilize it according to my instruction (I'll teach you in one minute - its very simple like an iPhone, and check the house manual info I have in ABB after booking). Check doors and house before leaving and arming. Security is important for my guests' and my dogs' safety :) :) :)
"basic guest etiquette" would include the above, but also just being aware of where the other occupants are and keeping it respectfully quiet in the early morn or late night is a great way to go (I personally do not mind noise AT ALL, but if i have another guest they may want to sleep in a bit or not want to be kept up late by a full voiced phone call in a room close by - easy stuff - there PLENTY of room to stay up late and be noisy in this house :) :) :)
- Additional overnight guests over the amount reserved are not allowed. I can OCCASIONALLY be flexible on tis, but it must be approved by me out of respect for the other ABB guest I am renting too.
Pls light the pool, pool deck, and driveway as night falls and turn off before you sleep - thats about it! This is a pretty friendly and casual house.
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 28 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
Hi, my name is Ryan. I am a entrepreneur and a professional musician. I LOVE travel, and I travel often for business and play (which are the same for me). I like to stay fit and eat well, I love design and fashion, and of course art and music.
My love for travel and for hospitality has really worked well for me in that my house has always been a place for guests, even before AirBnB, I have always loved having people stay with me and live with me. I own 5 local restaurants so hospitality is in my blood. I have really enjoyed the people I have met through AirBnB, and I am lifelong friends with the people I have rented to pre-AirBnB.
I am currently listing 2 rooms in my beautiful 5 room Mid Century Modern home in Long Beach CA. I have had a REALLY great time with this (as you can see by my reviews). Im really grateful to have hosted such amazing guests.
My house has been booked virtually 100% of the time since I started using AirBnB, so I created a second listing for Guest Room 2 - Please check that out if the listing your looking at is booked :)