Our quiet, private & very comfy room is more like a separate flat as its separate from the house and has its own kitchen facilities and bathroom.
The Coach - Gastro pub/restaurant - 1 min
The Royal Oak, pub/restaurant - 3 min
The Rising Sun, pub/restaurant - 8 min
Tesco - 2 min
Chinese, Indian & chipshop - 3 min
couples/singles/business travellers or families with room to add a single mattress and/or a travel cot (we supply)
A kiadó hely
Set in a 1840's Coach House your room is the upstairs of what was originally the Coach Store itself. Downstairs is our garage so you are completely separated from the main house.
The Bedroom is very large with a King size sleigh bed with a memory foam topped, pocket sprung mattress, a work desk, a table and chairs and a wardrobe for your use. Above the bed is a large verlux window which can open in summer to let in fresh air and all year round floods the room with light. The window has a blind for night times.
The access is via the back door of the house where you have use of the utility room which has a selection of tea's and instant or filter coffee facilities. There is also a kettle and plates, cups, glasses and cutlery for you to use.
After the utility room you'll find a small hall space with stairs leading up to your bedroom and a door into your private bathroom, which has an electric shower, washbasin and WC.
Our home is set back off the quite road and has a large private driveway for you to park you car.
The driveway can easily accommodate 4 vehicles and is gated so at night your vehicle is safe and sound.
The immediate local area is very quiet and there is very minimal local traffic.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
We try our best to greet all of our guests and can be contacted via the AirB&B message system at all time.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
They is plenty of space to park on our gated driveway with is set back from the road.
- We expect people to be quiet and considerate of hosts & surrounding area
- There is plenty of space for parking but you may need to move cars around for hosts access.
- Check in no earlier than 4pm
- Check out no later than 10am
- Early check in and Late check out can be arranged for a fee (please ask)
- Access to hosts broadband internet is allowed. Please ask for details upon arrival.
- Access to the hosts main living area is not permitted.
- Light use of the kitchen is allowed. Please clean and return any saucepans and crockery as you find it.
- Tea and coffee facilities are available within your living space.
- The hosts do not provide any food services. You must arrange all of your own sustenance.
- All and any damages and/or breakages will be charged for.
- If you require taxis and/or lifts to and from events etc then on occasion this can be arranged and provided by the hosts for a additional charge. Please ask for details.
- Have fun and enjoy our beautiful home and village :-)