My place is close to art and culture, parks, restaurants and dining, public transportation, deli, general store, library, playground, farmers market. Short drive to beaches, shopping, all other island towns and beaches. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, comfort, location, amenities. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING on the property
- Check in 4 pm. Check out 11 am.
- Guests are asked to be curtious and quiet in commom areas and be thoughtful about TV and music noise in their rooms.
- Shared spaces, kitchen and dining room must be cleaned by the guest immediately after use.
- Guests are limited to 1 load of laundry per week
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 78 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
Mother of 4, Grandmother of 4, happily married to soul mate, Owned and operated my own real estate company for 30 years, also the Apple Inn B&B in Nova Scotia, Canada, and Noah's Ark B&B on Martha's Vineyard. Published the Linda R. Bassett Martha's Vineyard Information Book for 9 years. Love good food, family, writing, music, gardening, movies, former runner, skier, love sports.