A kiadó hely
We welcome you in our beautifull historical village:
Broek in Waterland
- 15 min. by bus to Central Station Amsterdam
- Free parking
- 45 min. from Schiphol Airport by public transport
- 30 min. from Anne Frank Museum
- 45 min. from Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum
- 15 km. to Marken and Volendam
- You'll have your own entrance. In the breakfast area you will find a kitchenunit with refrigerator. We provide free coffee and tea. Breakfast is included!
- The luxurious bathroom includes a bath, a toilet and a separate shower.
- In the spacious bedroom you will find two single beds, a cosy corner and a t.v. Plus we've collected some interesting information about our village and the surroundings.
Broek in Waterland:
- Make a walk through the historical village centre, which Napolean visitted in the 19th century!
- Taste the typical Dutch pancakes at our local restaurant.
- Have a nice pub meal at the local bar.
- There is a village supermarket and green grocer closeby.
- See all the famous museums in Amsterdam, like Van Gogh, Anne Frank and the newly renovated Rijksmuseum with Rembrandt's painting: The Nightwatch.
- Walk or cycle through the typical Dutch flat country, cows and farmers included. :)
- Rent a boat, and explore the beautifull environment from the water.
- Visit the tradition Dutch fishermen villages Volendam and Marken, and have your picture taken in typical Dutch costume.
Come and enjoy the beautifull Waterlands and Amsterdam!