• Cozy decor in a basement apartment, your home away from home
• Private kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware, toaster, blender, Keurig coffee maker
• Private washroom with shower
• Clean pressed sheets and several extra towels are provided
• Garage parking for your car (mid size)
• Free hi speed wifi and coffee, TV with Chromecast
• Close to shopping center, parks, GO station, restaurants
• Best suited for a responsible couple, single person, or business traveler
A kiadó hely
• Beautiful new renovation, brand new kitchen
• There is a new refrigerator, microwave oven, Keurig coffee maker, rice maker, hotplate, dishes, cookware, cups and cutlery. There is no stove
• Comes with a queen bed and sofa
• Private access to your own 3-piece washroom
• Clean towels and sheets provided
• Private entrance is through the garage door, you are provided with an electronic garage door opener and enter the garage with your car, and then enter the home through a side door inside the garage
• You then take the stairs down to the basement apartment.
There is a lockable door at the top of these stairs and you will be provided a key for your security and privacy
• You may enter and exit up until 1:30 am
• We do not charge a cleaning fee so your tidiness is appreciated
• Your hosts live in the other floors of the house and care for the home with warmth and cleanliness
• Our dog Nacho can be seen in 1 of our photos but the apartment is kept pet free
• We offer a clean, non-smoking, quiet place for your privacy and comfortable visit
You have access to the garage for parking your car and to the entire basement apartment.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
We will leave you to your complete privacy during your visit but feel free to communicate any needs or questions that may arise.
We will be happy to help! We will not be knocking on your door!
Two adult guests maximum.
The guest that books must have verified their ID with AirBnB.
Any second guest must be planned, please inform us of their full name prior to arrival.
No unregistered guests or visitors without our prior permission.
We provide in-garage parking, your car must be mid-size or smaller to fit in the garage.
We do not have parking for a guest's second car. The guest and or their visitor shall not park on our street overnight, as this is not permitted by city bylaw.
Turn off all electronics and lights when not in use, and when you are leaving the apartment.
Smoking or vaping inside the apartment or garage or outside on the property is not permitted.
Do not stain the bedding, pillows, and towels.
This could be from food, hair dye, drinks, makeup, self-tanner etc.
We do not charge a cleaning fee.
Return the apartment to a reasonably clean condition before you leave.
Please respect this as it helps keep our costs to you reasonable.
You must be responsible, honest, and mature.
Thank you. We really do appreciate your consideration!
My name is Maria and along with my co-host Mark, we have been involved with Airbnb since early 2017 and have enjoyed the hosting experience. We have resided in Brampton for 10 years. Mark and I love meeting new people and being involved with Airbnb has given us the opportunity to meet and interact with people from all over the globe. We love to travel; enjoy the sun and beach and spending time with our dog Nacho.