Big House. Perfect location. Affordable price. Cozy room with private bahtroom.
• Private bedroom in the heart of lovely El Poblado, at the amazing Manila next to the best spots for travelers and natives
• Lovely, fully furnished house
• Perfect location. Steps away to the most trendy places in town. Nearby Poblado metro station
• Everything you may need is nearby. Supermarkets, cafes, better restaurants, bars, night clubs and best spots of the city
A kiadó hely
Big, lovely house created especially for travelers and their needs.
• Huge, comfortable living room. 43” 4K TV with Netflix account
• Cozy Private bedroom with everything you need: Double bed, night stand, closet.
• Private Bathroom & shower. Hot Water
• Big, fully equipped kitchen
• Spacious common areas
Your room has double bed (1.40 meters wide), closet, night stand and private bathroom with shower (hot water available).
Feel at home staying here. You're welcome to use the whole apartment and all the furniture as if it was your own home. Huge living room with 43” 4K TV and comfortable sofas, balcony featuring great views, big usable kitchen. 10MB WiFi. Laundry facilities are open for you.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
Since we're local, we're able to help you out with everything you need to have a great time in Medellin. We want you to have the greatest experience in our city :) and I'll be glad to welcome you into my home and give you the best advices to enjoy the most out of your trip here.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
The average nightly temperature in Medellin is cool and comfortable ranging between (F) 58 degrees and 65 degrees. Many of our guests rarely require air conditioning; nonetheless, we can provide you a fan upon request.
It is rarely reported in travel books and periodicals but Medellin possesses outstanding pure drinking water from the tap. We invite you to try-drink up!
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 400 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
This is Alex. A friendly Colombian guy from Medellin. I moved back to my hometown after living in London for 4 years.
I enjoy meeting new people, exchange cultures, languages and learning about the world in a way that books, school assignments, and a professional career can never reveal.
As a plus, for the ones who like music, I am a musician, drummer to be specfic, and I perfom quite often with bands here in the city mostly in our nice area Poblado neighbourhood. So I would be glad to invite you to have a nice and close experience with some of the best native musicians in the city through great gigs, nice venues and different music genres.
Since I’m local, I’m able to help you out with everything you would need to have a great time in Medellin. I love making people happy and I would be very happy to welcome you into one of my places and give you the best tips and advices to enjoy the most out of your trip here.