Set your bags down. Unplug. Breathe in.
Take a break away from your routine grind and set yourself in a cozy, unique, and loving space ready to foster your R&R.
This little cabin style home nestled in Sacramento will set the warm backdrop for whatever brings you, whether it be a place to relax solo after a good day's work or a space to share moments with loved ones. Experience and enjoy yourself, and leave feeling accomplished - knowing that you did so.
A kiadó hely
Built back in 1935, this cabin style home was built by a Sacramento Bee reporter and has only has changed ownership twice since its construction.
Wood outside & in! The exterior of the cabin is made of Redwood siding milled from local Grass Valley CA and the interior walls, ceilings, and cabinetry is made from all natural PikWik pine boards. The wood interior sets a very warm and inviting ambiance that sets the mood.
The Kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, gas stove top, oven, toaster oven, espresso machine, and drip coffee maker.
In addition we have serving ware and cooking ware to prepare a nice meal for you and your guests. You will also find some history in this original kitchen. The cabinetry in the kitchen was built by the Sacramento Bee reporter himself and furnished with rare obsidian knobs. Other treasures from the past include original bear claw bathtub and some of the doors inside the home as well. Find out which ones they are!
This is a gem of a space that feels amazing to be in. We are so happy to have the opportunity to share that experience with our guests!
*Interior Design (Art, decor & furniture) and Landscaping (under-construction) subject to change / differ from photos
Guests have full access of the house, kitchen appliances, and small patio of backyard. Guest also have full access to backyard, although its design is still underway.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
I am available by personal cell phone if you may need anything. Just text / call and I will do my best to accommodate your needs. If I do not pick up immediately, please leave a message including telephone number that I can reach you at and I will call you back ASAP.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
This is a vintage home that has its own idiosyncrasies; please respect / care this home as it were your own and as it deserves to be.
Need to know the time, want to play some music, or just have a question?
Say "Hey, Goooogle" before your request and see what Goooogle home can do for you. She is located in the Northeast corner of the living room, but can be heard from across the room or in the kitchen.
Feeling creative? Below the organic cotton throw is an arts and crafts basket situated in between the two accent chairs within the living space. We have provided art supplies for your enjoyment, imagination and creativity to spring forth! Please feel free to utilize these art materials to your heart's content. We would love to see what you create, so feel free to send us a picture!
Bathroom is located on the first floor near the downstairs bedroom.
There is no TV in the home, so unplug! (However, there is wifi internet for your convenience and pleasure) :)
• Registered guests only, please. Guest(s) must notify Owner in advance if guest(s) intends to invite any additional guests and/or visitors during their stay.
• Check-in is at 3 PM, and Check-out is at 11 AM. Due to previous conflicts with guests' checking-out late without prior notification, causing issues with my cleaners' time & efforts to clean; a fee of $30 per hour will be charged to your booking for late check-out.
• Please lock all doors when you are out-and-about & not in the home during your stay.
• Guests are expected to notify host via message, text, or phone when checking-in and out.
• When in the house, please place shoes in "shoe boxes" / seats by the door. Please do not wear shoes while in the house.
• If you smoke, please smoke outside in the backyard. No smoking in the house.
• When showering, please zip up inner plastic lining & keep on interior portion of tub to keep water from splashing out onto wooden walls and floor.
• Guest should note that stairs to the upstairs bedroom are a bit steep, but is accompanied with a hand rail. May not be suitable for young children or elders with mobility issues.
• The home being mostly all original, guest should be aware that interior doors do not have locks.
• Due to the quiet residential neighborhood we are located in, out of respect for the locals, please no loud music/noise after 10PM. If you are seeking a lively environment after 10PM, there are plenty of venues around mid-town and downtown Sacramento! :)