This comfortable retreat is ideal for business travelers, singles, or couples. Just over a mile from downtown Frederick, Marc Train, Baker Park, Hood College and Ft. Detrick. The 1100 sq. ft. brick ranch house was built in the early 50's and still has much of its original charm. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, washer/dryer, access, large backyard, parking, side porch, living room, and more. Whatever your reason for visiting, you'll feel at home.
A kiadó hely
Original wood floors and simple decor make the space cozy and inviting. You'll find a mix of midcentury, rustic, & traditional furnishings.
This is my primary residence as I spend half the time in DC but rest assured you will have plenty of space to relax and unwind and I want you to feel like it's a "home away from home!" The home is professionally cleaned in between guests and this cost is reflected in your total cost.
There are two guest bedrooms and a Twin air mattress available for your use (upon request).
Bedroom#1 = King TempurPedic bed,
Bedroom #2 = Twin bed and
The house has 2 small porches: front/side. They make great coffee spots or places to relax anytime, although the side porch is my personal favorite as it's more private.
Personal essentials (e.g., iron/ironing board, hair dryer, towels, bath mat, soap, shampoo, toothpaste) and kitchen essentials (pots/pans, utensils, spices, coffee/tea) will all be provided.
For nights in, board games/books are available. For music lovers, there is a Bose player that's compatible with most iPhones and iPods. A TV/DVD player are located in the living room (sorry - no cable), with a small selection of movies available. Wi-Fi available throughout the home.
Guests may access/use:
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, all outdoor spaces & porches, including hammock, kitchen & appliances, washer & dryer (in basement), dining room, & living room. Feel free to park in the driveway or in directly in front of the house.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
I'm about an hour away and am always available via text or a phone call to assist with any needs during your stay. You will have full privacy and not be bothered but I'm always available if you have questions or need anything.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
****Only guests who have reserved with Airbnb are permitted without prior approval.****
I keep a clean, pet-free and smoke-free home. I do not allow pets or smoking under any circumstances.
Doors and Windows: please make sure all windows are closed & locked when you check out. Please lock both doors as well.
Rule #1 - Enjoy the house and your stay in Frederick!
- No groups, no parties and/or events.
- No recreational drugs.
- This is an older 1950's home, full of character. I've taken great care and I expect my guests to do the same. Please treat it like your own home. If there is evidence of pets or smoking, you will be fined $300 and your security deposit will be lost.
- Quiet Hours: 10PM-7AM -- I ask that you please be respectful of the neighbors during your stay. This is a relatively quiet neighborhood and the neighbors will respect your privacy.
- All food must be thrown away in the kitchen trash can. Please clean all dirty dishes during your stay.
- Please strip bedsheets & take out your trash prior to departure.
- Let me know right away if anything is not working or happens to break.
- In the winter: You are responsible for clearing paths for access to the house. If you are unable to do so, please let me know if booking during the winter months. Ice melt, a snow shovel, car ice scraper and snow blower will be provided. The city will plow the main streets but the sidewalk and front and back steps are your responsibility as a guest and the front walk must be cleared within 24 hours of snow.
- Please send me a message when you check out.
Enjoy your stay! :~)
I love to travel, enjoy great coffee and the outdoors, and spending time with loved ones. I'm a business strategist in the Washington DC area and am also certified to teach yoga (RYT 200). I also appreciate old things and have managed a small Etsy business (selling antiques and vintage items) since 2013.