Welcome to Vacaville CA, an exceptional location between San Francisco and Sacramento. This comfy home and your private room have everything for a nice and peaceful stay. Day/check ins req accepted. I would love to have the opportunity to host you!
A kiadó hely
The house and your private room have everything for a nice and peaceful stay.:
- Built in 2013, this comfy, spacious, and super clean home is in a quiet and safe neighborhood. The 2500 square foot house has a total of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Street parking is available
- The room has a comfortable queen bed with memory foam; located on second floor.
- Table and work space available in the common areas
- Shared full bathroom, living and dining area, kitchen, Wi-Fi, backyard (barbecue grill –gas-).
- The kitchen is a full kitchen with stove, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, blender, pot and pans. Please clean up after yourself.
- Shower towels and bed-linen supplied. Hair dryer if needed.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
I’ll be happy to assist you with any information you might need. I am friendly but respect your privacy as well.
I would love to have the opportunity to host you!
-Please shoes off before stepping into the house.
-Access to Washer and Dryer while host is in-house, please coordinate in advance.
-Taking care of the environment: turn off heater or air conditioner when leaving.
I was born in New York, grew up in Mexico City and moved to California a few months ago. Spanish and English speaker.
I am very easy going and friendly; clean and hospitable; I like making people to feel at home, I laugh a lot, love to share experiences, very sociable however I respect guest’s needs for their own space and privacy.
I love dancing, theater, running, hiking, cooking, travel, wine, cheese, beer.
I like to live whole-heartedly living life to the fullest.
I know that while traveling it is really important to have a safe, clean, nice and comfortable place to rest, chill and sleep. That’s why I’ll try to do my best to be a good host providing a relaxing, respectful, fun and enjoyable stay and atmosphere.
I look forward to meet you!
Nací en Nueva York, crecí en la Ciudad de México, viví unos años en la hermosa Ciudad de Querétaro y hace unos meses me vine a radicar a California.
Amante del teatro, la danza, los viajes, la comida y de disfrutar las bondades de la vida.
Espero poder hospedarte pronto!