Delightful apartment, built in the old structure "the farmhouse" dating back to the 10th century. Apartment with views over the Tuscan hills and lined by the Arno river. The secular structure was born at the beginning as a castle and then sold some parts to Benedictine monks since 1182. The family came into possession in 1372 and since then has cared for it and handed it over to the centuries.
Ingyenes parkolás a helyszínen