Come and stay in a contemporary residence which aims to be comfortable, practical and pleasant to live in. Located in a quiet residential building in the enchanting sector of Aylmer, one of the most beautiful part of Canada's National Capital Region, it is 10' from Ottawa and 15' from downtown Ottawa. Sun-filled and with a surrounding of diversified mature trees, the space will transport you into a timeless sensation of serenity , and will make you feel truly and comfortably at home.
A kiadó hely
The residence is fully furnished and equipped, including in-suite washer/dryer and a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare your favorite homemade meals.
Bedroom 1: King size bed
Mini TV/living room accessed from Bedroom 1: Single green sofa bed
Bedroom 2: Full size bed
Common space/ living room : Beige sofa bed
Some of the other space amenities include:
- Free reserved parking for the duration of your stay
- Fast fiber optics Wi-Fi Internet (up to 300Mbps)
- Home cinema experience with projector including cable TV and Apple TV with Netflix access
- Samsung Smart TV with Netflix access
- Air conditioning (one unit located in living room)
- Workspaces in each bedroom (including one printer/scanner)
- Laptop bar in living room
The space is designed to allow you to relax or work with ease and comfort.
Guests have the entire condo to themselves.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
I love getting to know people and listening to their stories. This is the part of Airbnb that I loved from the start. Hosting is a joy for me but so is doing anything that makes my guests' stay enjoyable. I'm always available to guests by Airbnb message, sms, email and usually get back within an hour.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
- There is only one air conditioning unit in the condo. It will cool the bedrooms with doors left open after some time. However it can become a bit too cold in the living room, especially if someone is sleeping there.
- I firmly believe cleanliness to be the most essential foundation of hosting and you can trust me in making sure you won't be missing your hotel stay.
- Remove shoes
- Do not light candles
- No screaming / parties / loud music at any time
- Refrain from eating above the rug area
Multicultural and having lived in several countries and different continents, I like to think I’m a global nomad. Home for me, is a relative concept. It turns out this is exactly the philosophy of Airbnb.
I love getting to know people and listening to their stories. This is the part of Airbnb that I loved from the start. Hosting is a joy for me but so is focusing on making my guests' stay more enjoyable. I’m always available and you can count on me to go above and beyond.
What is life, if not shared!