Our renovated & romantic, 2 bedroomed home, with cozy screened-in, covered terrace space, sits at the back of the precious medieval district overlooking the perimeter wall.
Parking approx. 200m.
Ideal for couples or families, to a maximum of 4 persons including Children.
(See photos of bunkbeds.)
Clean towels, T-towels, bed sheets and covers will be provided.
£38 per night, all year 2017.
Min. stay 2 nights.
Two days' advance booking notice (for preparation), thanks.
A kiadó hely
Our attached, pretty 2 Bedroomed (Casa del Pueblo) house with stairs, has a small but private, screened-in, covered space, which is accessed from a door in the main DOUBLE BEDROOM.
You will also have 2 x WCs, one up and one downstairs, and your own private use of the WASHING MACHINE on the top floor, which is accessed through the second BEDROOM (with Bunkbeds for 2 persons), situated on the middle floor.
On the Ground Floor are...
1. ENTRANCE: An open ENTRANCE with fitted cupboard and LOUNGE- DINING space including a small TV with built-in DVD player. From this one area, an archway leads into...
2. KITCHEN: A small but functional KITCHEN, with:
- Gas cooker;
- Small coffee pot;
- Iron and ironing board, stored in the entrance cupboard.
- Emergency First Aid kit
and a folding door through to...
3. WC: A fully tiled and updated WC, with window, at the back of the House.
Then it's up the stairs to the first floor and...
4. LANDING/HALL: A landing or hall area (with linen cupboard) has doors into...
5. BEDROOM 1: This room has a DOUBLE bed & 2 bedside tables with drawers, plus hanging space and a full-length mirror.
6. FAMILY BATHROOM: A family bathroom (created 2006 between the two bedrooms) contains bath with shower, WC, sink.
7. BEDROOM 2 has
- BUNKBEDS for 2 people;
- Tall wooden shelf unit;
- Balcony looking out to the front of the house;
- Double, fitted wardrobe, containing spare bed sheets and blankets for this room;
- Access with stairs to the...
8. OPEN ATTIC which is used primarily for storage and laundry, and as another basic sitting area. It has a large window, with Mosquitera, overlooking the street to the front of the House.
9. EXTRA SPACE: A small, but cozy, screened-in and covered TERRACE space which is accessed from the double bedroom. (See Cover Photo.)
Every item in the house is available for your use;
- Washing machine - top floor;
- Electric water heater, 80L;
- Gas cooker including 1 x full gas bottle;
- Small TV, with built-in DVD player;
- Many DVDs (mostly in English language);
- 1 x Gas heater, inc. 1 x bottled gas (Oct-Apr);
- 2 x Electric fans.
Clean towels and bed covers will be provided for your stay.
(There are more spare bed sheets and covers in the unit outside the bathroom.)
A SMOKE DETECTOR is installed at the House for your own security and peace of mind.
Please note that the top floor is for storage and provides access to the WATER HEATER and WASHING MACHINE (see photo).
Caution: Some low ceilings.
Tip 1: If you are hot, or expecting high temperatures, you can keep bottles of iced water in the freezer part of the Fridge-freezer - much the same as when you have a HOT water bottle, you will have a COLD water bottle - ready when, or if, you need it.
Tip 2: There are at least 4 entrances into the Medieval District, some are easier than others, if you are carrying shopping. Plans are available from Tourist Information at the Town Hall.
Entire attached, 2 bedroomed house, with your own private access by the front door, plus a small, but private, screened- in terrace space at the back of the house, accessed through the upstairs main bedroom.
Extra INDOOR storage space, in the top floor attic, can be accessed through the 2nd bedroom.
Car parking approximately 200m, near the Town Hall.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
One of us will meet you on the first day of your holiday to briefly show you around the house and hand over the key. Then we'll be available daily, until 20.00hrs by mobile (or on the contact number you were previously given by Airbnb) if needed for any issues. We live here in the Medieval District.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
All space outside this house (front), and the adjacent houses, is owned by the local Council. Please respect the space at all times.
NOISE: Although mainly quiet, Bocairent is a popular Tourist area, especially on Fiesta days.
Sometimes throughout the day with the windows open, at the back of the house, the noise of running WATER may be heard from a nearby WATER treatment plant located below the House.
2 days' reservation notice please.
(This means that we require at least 2 x EMPTY DAYS before the date of each booking, so that we may prepare the House, for you, in a non-stressful way. Thank you.)
Note: The electricity panel and electricity meter are located just inside the front door, in the large cupboard to your right, should you ever need them.
The WATER HEATER on the top floor will already be switched ON for your visit. The bottled gas, of course, is switched OFF at the bottle, and should always be switched OFF, when it is not being used, for your own safety.
Please read the note if you need to use the washing machine during your stay (the locking system is broken, but the machine is still fully functional).
See the Description for handy tips.
Please do NOT smoke, at any time, inside this house.
Please respect your neighbours at all times.
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 54 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
Enjoys adventure, walking, swimming, reading. Likes caring for people and animals; and has cats at home. Likes eating different food, including Indian, Thai and Chinese; enjoys meeting different people and learning about their cultures. Likes the freedom of travelling, especially ski-ing with friends, and is planning to ski again next year. Also planning to travel with my partner to Singapore/Malaysia where I lived as a child.