** Please note that the owners live on the property, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Find serenity in nature when you stay at this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Osceola vacation rental home nestled in the Missouri Ozarks. Situated on 80 organic acres of peaceful land with tons of wildlife, hiking trails, and century forest, all surrounded by quad lakes, this home offers the perfect spot for 6 travelers seeking a rejuvenating escape from everyday stresses.
A kiadó hely
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3 (Open Loft): Queen Bed
Tranquility greets you the moment you arrive at the 80-acre property, boasting with 100-year-old oaks, wildlife, and vibrant greenery. Let the cares and worries of your everyday life melt away as you soak in the serene nature views.
Step inside the lovely house to make yourself at home in 2,500 square feet of tastefully appointed living space. High vaulted ceilings, wood floors, comfortable furnishings, and natural light shining through the numerous windows invite you into the home.
An open concept floor plan makes it easy to carry on a conversation with your travel companions, no matter which room you’re in. Curl up on one of the comfy couches in the living area, warm your toes in front of the gas fireplace and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV.
The chef of the group will delight in the kitchen, fully equipped with everything needed to prepare tasty meals. Pull up a high chair to the kitchen counter to chat with your travel companions and enjoy your meals at the charming dining table, just behind the bar stools, surrounded by windows. If you prefer an al fresco dining experience, step out onto the spacious deck, where a high table with 4 chairs create the perfect spot for good times and good eats in the fresh air.
For dessert, stay outside and head over to the fire pit, where you can roast marshmallows while reflecting on the exciting events of the day. Wait until the sun sets for a great star gazing experience before retreating back inside for a good night’s rest.
The heads of the household will be pleased with the master bedroom, which features a king-sized bed and an en suite bathroom with bath tub. The second bedroom features 2 twin-sized beds with spectacular forest views from the windows, while the third bedroom is in the upstairs open loft and offers a queen-sized bed and bathroom with shower/tub combo.
Along with this home's fantastic amenities, this Osceola house also offers complimentary skin care products, which the owner manufactures on the property's farm. Skin care products include soaps and lotion, and are sure to soothe your skin.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, decks with patio furniture, screened-in porch, fire pit, gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, cable TVs, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy complimentary skin care products manufactured on the homeowner's farm!
- Great location - Situated on 80 acres of beautiful natural land with hiking trails and wildlife, surrounded by quad lakes, and easy access to rivers, biking trails, towns, antique stores and flea markets
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old
- Please note that the owners live on the property, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in