Private room in prime North Hollywood Arts District. A rare, quiet spot that's still in the heart of the action. All of the best local spots are less than 5-min walking distance, and the most accessible public transportation lines are just a few blocks away to every LA attraction - including Downtown LA, Burbank, Hollywood, Santa Monica Beach, & more. You’ll love my place because of the location, the decor and vibe. Great for couples, solo adventurers, students, artists, and business travelers.
A kiadó hely
This is my personal bedroom that I rent when I am traveling, so it's filled with good vibes and creative energy! Hope all guests will love and respect the space as much as I do!
- Immaculately decorated apartment with all new furniture
- Incredibly comfortable Queen bed with brand new mattress and allergy-free bedding
- Just steps away from all the main local spots in the North Hollywood and Studio City
- The main LA METRO line and public transport is just down the street (Easily get Downtown LA, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Culver City, Burbank, Hollywood, and more)
- Ultra high speed internet
- Easily accessible from BUR and LAX airports.
- Fresh linens and towels for every guest
- Full shower and bathtub, private for you.
- Huge kitchen with all appliances, coffee maker, dish washer, aquasana water filter, and more
- Bright and quiet seating area for work on laptop
- Great creative space for artists, dancers, actors - very nearby all NoHo dance studios including, Millennium Dance Complex, Debbie Reynolds, Evolution, AMP Rehearsal, Hollywood, and more.
Guests are allowed access to all areas of the apartment. Feel free to use the kitchen, all appliances, and common areas.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
I'm a casual host and know the city extremely well, so I can give you tons of tips on where to go for the best experience. I'm always reachable via text, iMessage, phone, and email to assist you during your stay. If you need advice on what to do or where to go (restaurants, outdoor adventures, yoga, alternative lifestyle, gay nightlife, art, music, more!) I know all about the city, so don't be afraid to ask.
- No shoes in the apartment.
- No loud music or parties.
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 58 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
Entrepreneur, musician, motivational speaker, and yogi. I love to travel the world, enjoy great food, and meet new friends. Graduate of UCLA originally from San Francisco, living in NYC.