1 bedroom (2 twin beds) in a 3 bedroom apt with shared bathroom. Room is great for travelers who enjoy sharing a space.
Our apartment is a 7 minute walk to Davis Sq. with restaurants, bars and access to the Red Line to get downtown in 5 stops.
A kiadó hely
Freshly painted bedroom, living room, hallway and foyer. We have talented Interior Designers in the family! :)
This funky room is one of two Airbnb listings in our large apartment. You may get a chance to meet some of our other wonderful guests! Our 3rd floor apartment is more than just a place to stay, it's a place to relax, laugh and enjoy yourself. With a fully stocked bar (and a fully experienced bartender to prepare something for you) we encourage you to ask questions about the area and Boston in general. Your room will have two beds (can be pushed together or separate), and a desk if you need to work. There's also a large closet to hang up your travel clothes.
This is one of two listings that we have on Airbnb
BAR: You will also have access to our now World Famous Fish Tank Bar, if you would like a drink or two!
SHARED AREAS: Living room, kitchen, and bathroom are all shared spaces. We have flexible schedules, so our shower time is usually in the afternoon/evening creating no conflicts. :)
PARKING: There is guest parking right on our street (not a specific spot) for you.
INTERNET: Wireless internet is available throughout the apartment and we have Netflix if you feel like a night on the couch.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
We try to always be there for our guests arrival and love to spend time with them, but we both have busy schedules as well. Bryan has lived in this apartment for 10 years so he has great suggestions for bars, restaurants and places to see. And of course, he'll be more than happy to make you a nicely crafted cocktail after a long day!
Egyéb fontos dolgok
Davis Square is a great area to go explore with tons of restaurants and bars and is a 6 minute walk from the apartment. Definitely worth checking out!
1) You can park on our street with our parking pass (just one) but there is other free parking around the corner for everyone else. So you will both be able to park. PLEASE DO NOT PARK in either driveway. These are not for our building. :) we will get the pass for you upon arrival or leave it with the keys if you do a self checkin.
2) Check in is 1pm and checkout is 11am. If you're arriving later no problem but we may or may not be able to greet you. Let us know your eta and you can do a self check in if necessary.
3) Please no smoking at all in our home. Also, please do not bring your pets. :)
4) we ask that all guests be over the age of 12.
5) Once the booking is accepted we do have a strict cancellation/alteration policy so we want to make sure everyone is happy before booking.
6) This building is shared with fantastic residents, so we would ask that you give the same respect to them as you would your own neighbors.
7) As detailed on our profile description, this is our home (we live here) and is a shared space and bathroom. There is also another guest bedroom so you may meet another guest. :)
8) We don't provide food/ breakfast but there is always complimentary tea and coffee and granola bars.
9) laundry is in the basement of the building and is $2 in quarters for wash and $2 in quarters for the dryer. Please bring your own quarters. You may use our soap.
10) PLEASE READ: we are unable to store luggage for the day of your check out. This is difficult as we have new guests checking in and we need to be able to give them the same experience we gave to you. It makes it difficult when were still focused on communicating with a prior guest to know what time they're returning, making sure they're able to get back into the building, and not confuse current guests. Thanks for understanding.
Please let us know that you've reviewed these and that all this works for you.
Bryan & Marisa
Bryan and Marisa met while Marisa was an AirBnb host in Florida back in 2012. The two stayed in touch over a year and now are happy to be hosting together up in Boston!
We are frequent AirBnb guests during our traveling adventures. Bryan being a professional bartender/ bar manager and Marisa being a cheegan (vegan cheese eater) we always have fun food and drink recommendations!