This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Gouldsboro is perfect for 10 guests who want to get away from it all for a while. You can spend quality time with your friends and family across the street at Big Bass Lake, and take it easy at night relaxing on the private deck that looks out into the dense forest. The area also has plenty of great outdoor activities to enjoy any time of year!
A kiadó hely
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Family Room: 2 Full Futons
You’ll find peace and quiet during your stay at this home that’s surrounded by nature, off the beaten path.
The large living room features a flat-screen cable TV and comfy couches which are perfect for relaxing after a long day on the lake. On chilly evenings you can warm up by the massive stone fireplace.
If the angler in your group is able to catch any fish, cook them up in the oven or on the stove! There’s no need to leave the house to eat when you have a fully equipped kitchen at your disposal.
For a more intimate dinner, you can cook food on the charcoal grill and dine outside on the deck, which overlooks the lake.
The master bedroom and third bedroom both feature queen-sized beds, while the second bedroom has a twin-over-full bunk bed. There are also 2 futons in the family room that pull out into full-sized beds.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a patio, charcoal grill, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, wireless internet access, ceiling fans, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking and much more!
- Quiet location across the street from Big Bass Lake. The lake and playground on the beach both have plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy. Head to Scranton for shopping and tours
- Travelers are required to fill out a Big Bass Lake Rental Application form and return to Homeowner 5 days prior to check in date
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please observe quiet hours after 10:00 pm
- Please note that travelers will need to bring their own linens and towels, as they are not provided at the property
- No fireworks
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.