A cozy mid century bungalow just 3 miles from the Port of Peigan/Carway border crossing. Glacier National Park is a scenic 30 minute drive, and Waterton is a 45 minute drive to the park gates/50 minutes to the townsite. We are located on a working ranch with incredible views of the Rocky Mountains, especially Chief Mountain. Our family friendly cottage will give you a glimpse of our peaceful country lifestyle.
- Fire pit is available depending on fire/wind conditions and restrictions. Guests must confirm with hosts before use.
- Trampoline and playground equipment are available for use at your own risk. Equipment is located in a shared yard with host family.
- Do not walk in, disturb, or pick anything from gardens.
- Because rental is located on a working ranch with machinery and livestock, guests are restricted to the yard area unless permission is granted by the hosts
- Check in time is 4 pm to 11:30 pm. However, it is possible to make other arrangements with the hosts. Please note that the Canada/US border closes at 11 pm.
-Guests must let the hosts know before the arrival, about any extra people who may be joining them. There is a $25/person/night charge for groups over 7 guests, this includes children.
Ha legkésőbb 5 nappal az utazás előtt mondod le a foglalást, teljes visszatérítést kapsz. Ha az utazásod kezdetét megelőző 5 napon belül mondod le a foglalást, az első éjszaka ára nem téríthető vissza, de a fennmaradó éjszakák árának 50%-át visszatérítjük.