All bedrooms have a TV/DVD player, along with Cable. There is a pool table located downstairs. You will be able to enjoy the screen porch and deck. It is equipped with Wi-Fi.
Guests have access to the entire home, except for the locked owner's closets.
We do not provide firewood; however the Community Store at the entrance of the Resort has “bundles” of wood that you may purchase.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
Our office is open Monday through Saturday, 10am to 5pm and Sunday, 10am to 3pm. We are available at any time throughout the listed times. If there is an emergency after hours, there are instructions as to who you should contact in the "Handbook" of the property.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
Bed linens and towels are provided.
Holidays are a minimum 3-night requirement.
Rental Agreement, Terms, & Conditions:
The following agreement and accompanying Terms and Conditions of Rental binds a contract between The Owner/Creekside Realty & Rentals and _______________ hereinafter called The Tenant(s). It is mutually understood and agreed that Creekside Realty is acting as Agent only for the Owner and has no liability to either party for the performance of any term or covenant of this agreement.
Maximum number of occupants: 10
The rental shall be for the dates approved via approved rental request submission on Airbnb. The property will be ready for occupancy from 3:00pm on the first day of rental and must be vacated by 10:00am on the last day of rental (unless otherwise agreed with Creekside Rentals prior to check in).
1. Check-out is 10am, unless prior arrangements are made with Creekside Rentals.
2. Holidays are a 3-night minimum requirement.
3. Smoking is not permitted inside the property.
4. No outdoor fires are allowed per resort policy and wooded nature of the resort.
5. No parties are allowed.
6. Tenants must be 25 years old to book the reservation.
7. Tenants are not permitted to keep pets on premises. Violation of this covenant will be grounds for immediate eviction and Tenants (s) will be assessed a $250.00. This fee will come from the Security Deposit.
8. Tenant(s) covenant and promises to surrender property in as good or same conditions as at the commencement of tenancy reasonable wear and tear accepted. The Tenant(s) are financially responsible for damages to property during their stay. Owner/Agent shall have the right to inspect and make repairs to property during rental period. In the event that said property is made uninhabitable by reason of fire or other unavoidable accident, tenancy hereunder shall be terminated and Tenants shall be entitled to a prorated refund from Creekside Rentals for rent.
9. Tenant(s) shall not be entitled to any refund for inoperative appliance or air conditioners. Owner/Creekside Rentals; however, upon being notified by Tenant(s) of malfunctions, will make every reasonable effort to have such appliances or air condition repaired. Replacement or repair of television when provided by the Owner cannot be guaranteed.
10. The Property shall not be used for any commercial purpose or for any activity or purpose that is in violation of any regulations, or other requirement of any government authority having jurisdiction over said property. Tenants(s) agree(s) to abide by the building rules and regulations which are incorporated herein by reference.
11. The property includes the following: linens, towels, clocks, and a “starter packet” of a roll of paper towels, toilet paper, bar soaps, dish detergent, brillo pad, and dishwashing detergent.
12. Tenant(s) acknowledges and agrees: Sky Bryce Association Security for Bryce Resort has adopted a Noise Control Ordinance that makes it unlawful to cause or permit noise levels which exceed those established by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene of the Commonwealth of Virginia. It shall be a violation of this agreement and rounds for eviction under Virginia law if those noise levels are exceeded as a result of activity on this property. Those hours are from 11pm to 7am.
13. If, at the sole discretion of the Agent or Owner, Tenant(s) become objectionable or violate(s) any of the terms of this lease or the rules or regulations of the building, Tenant(s) may be evicted without refund.
14. The Owner/Agent reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time prior to Tenant(s) taking occupancy of the property. In the event that this should occur, Agent will refund any/all monies that were received.
15. There will be a $25.00 fee to Tenant(s) lockouts during the hours the office is closed. The fee will come out of the Security Deposit.
16. There is a $100.00 charge for lost keys. This fee will come from the Security Deposit.
17. No representation agreements, undertakings, or promises, whether oral, implied, or inferred have be made by Owner, Tenant(s), or their Agents unless expressed stated herein.
18. Tenant(s) agree(s) to pay any and all cost, including reasonable attorney’s fees, in the connection with any action to enforce the provisions of this agreement. Tenant(s) agree to pay any and all fees incurred in order to collect rental monies paid if the Instrument used to pay these monies is returned or denied for any reason.
19. The Tenant(s) assumes full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the rental for the rental period booked via Airbnb.
20. Any unsafe or dangerous condition must be reported to Creekside Rentals. The Tenant(s) acknowledges that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s) risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and save harmless Creekside Rentals against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, and resort use.
Creekside Rentals Departure Checklist:
1. Stove burners and oven off
2. Thermostat set at 55 in the winter and 75 in the summer
3. Windows and doors closed and locked
4. Dishes clean and put away
5. Linens stripped – ONLY the used pillow cases, sheets, and towels placed in the main floor bathroom
6. Trash – Upon leaving all trash much be taken to the dumpsters on Rt. 263 East which are approx. 4miles from the Resort on your left. If your Rental house has large outside trash cans with lids you may place BAGGED trash in those bins and take to the top of the driveway for pickup, which is on Monday mornings. If it is not in BAGGED TRASH BAGS, they will not take it! Excess trash that will not fit in the bin must be taken to the dumpsters.