Privacy inside and out. Fabulous location in a quite diversed area. This is your home away from home! Everything you need is minutes away! Shopping, dining, highways and byways!
There are 4 bedrooms but one is locked and used as storage! Besides the one storage room the whole house is yours!
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
Little or no interaction with guest unless they need something. Guest will make this their private space during their stay. A meet and greet will happen upon arrival or exit.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
Internet, Cable, Yoga or Workout Area!
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check in time is 3PM - 11PM
Check out by 12PM (noon)
- QUIET HOURS: 8:00am, 10:00 pm
- No loud music or noise before 8:00 am or after 10:00 pm wk day, after 11:30 weekend.
- JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT AT Garrett Springs
- Short Term Rental Agreement
- This AGREEMENT, governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, is executed as of the time and date of the electronic signature by the undersigned Guest (hereinafter referred to as "Guest") evidencing Guest's acceptance of the terms hereunder and accepted by the Owner and/or Rental Agent (hereinafter referred to as Owner") of the subject Property. It is agreed and understood that this Agreement is part of an automated transaction as same is defined under the Electronic Signature Statutes. This Agreement is only for transient short-term rental of the rental premises listed in the Reservation as defined below. Upon acceptance of the Reservation, Guest hereby agrees to and accepts all of the covenants, limitations, agreements, conditions and terms set forth herein.
- AGE REQUIREMENT: Guest making this Reservation must be 25+ years of age. A valid drivers license may be requested for security and verification from any guest(s) on property.
- AGE REQUIREMENT: Guest making this Reservation must be 22+ year of age. A valid drivers license may be requested for security and verification from any guest(s) on property.
- OCCUPANCY: Owner rents to Guest the Property described in the electronic booking reservation (hereinafter referred to as "Reservation"). It is agreed and understood that said property shall be only and exclusively used for the purpose of a short-term rental.
- OCCUPANCY: Owner rents to Guest the Property described in the electronic booking reservation (hereinafter referred to as "Reservation"). It is agreed and understood that said property shall be only and exclusively used for the purposeof a short-term family/friend/corporate rental.
- Only paid and listed Guest in the Reservation shall be premitted on the Property during the Rental, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement. Refer to your accepted reservation for the number of guests premitted for your rental.
- Any CHANGES to your reservation (increasing the number of guests) must have prior approval from the owner. Additions are charged at $25 per person/per night of the Reservation. Maximum of 12 people, can be requested in the REservation and are subject to Owner approval.
- Any CHANGES to your reservation (increasing the number of guests) must have prior approval from the owner. Additions are charged at $25 per person/per night of the Reservation. Maximum of 12 people, can be requested in the Reservation and are subject to Owner approval.
- VIOLATIONS of the Occupancy or Visitor policy will result in a fine of $50/per person/per day.
- VISITORS: A Visitor is anyone that you intend to come onto the Property during your Reservation that is NOT listed and paid in your Reservation. This property is made available to considerate and conscientious folks with regards for the neighbors during this rental. If you have other intention/ plans for the use of this property we must be informed prior to reservation for pre approval.
- VISITORS: Reservation of LESS THAN 7 NIGHTS
- Visitors are not allowed on property at any time during Reservations of less than one week. Anyone you want to be allowed on Property during your Reservation, must be included as a Guest (and counted) in your Reservation. For special circumstances...submit full details of the request prior to submitting a Reservation request. Owner will review to see if a variance will be allowed for your Reservation. Fees will apply for any approved variance.
- VISITORS: RESERVATIONS OF MORE THAN 7 NIGHTS:
- Guest must submit full details of a Visitor request prior to making a Reservation. All Visitors must be pre-approved by Owner in writing prior to your reservation date. Some Visitor requests may not be approved by the Owner so make sure to inquire in advance of the Reservation.
- Hours for approved Visitors: 8:00am to 11:00 pm
- Fee for approved Visitors: $10 per person/per day, paid in advance.
- Parking limitations
- Violation of the Visitor poicy will result in a fine of $50/per person/per day.
- Refer to cancellation rules: Late Arrival and Early departures: nights not spent are NOT refunded.
- CHECK IN/OUT
- Check In: 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 12:00 PM
- Text or call the number provided to arrange a meet and greet for your estimated arrival time. We require a walkthrough of the home with the primary renting Guest.
- Check In: 3:00 PM
- Early check-in and based on availability can be requested one week prior to the arrival date.
- Check Out: 12:00 PM
- Late check-out based on availability can be requested one week prior to the arrival date. There is an additional charge of $20.00 per hour after the first hour of approved late check out.
- You will have private use of the house and amenities during your visit other then our care of these details.
- APPROVED USE:
- Guest shall only use the premises for residential use and not to carry on any business or trade. Guest will comply with all laws, rules, ordinances, statues and orders regarding the use of the premises, and will not cause any disturbance in house or neighborhood.
- No indoor/outdoor Parties
- No events
- No stero or amplification devices are allowed outdoors.
- No loud noise/music before 8am or after 10pm
- No excessive noise allowed at anytime. We are in a quiet diversed neighborhood and need to respect our neighbors.
- NO excessive noise allowed at anytime. We are in a quiet diversed neighborhood and we should be considerate and respectful of the neighbors.
- Parking is limited to 4 vehicles Overnight parking on the road is not permitted.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND INSIDE THE HOUSE.
- Designated area for smoking/vaping/hookah is on the back deck. There is a sand vase for disposal of cigarette butts. Please do not trhough them throughout the yard. ZERO tollerance policy for illegal drug use and/or illegal behavior of any kind.
- So Sorry but NO Pets allowed on the property. So many people have allergies these days and we would like everyone who stays to be some what allergy free.
- FIREPLACE USE:
- We do not allow guest to use the fireplace in the home since it creates an allergy/sensitivity for some guests. Please use the central heat if needed.
- FOOD AND DRINKS:
- Please No Food or Drinks in Bedrooms
- Water is acceptable.
- CONDITION OF PREMISES:
- The subject Property has been cleaned for your stay and is provided to Guest in it "as is" condition. Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful, respectful and prudent manner so as to prevent any loss, damage, injury, destruction, or mistreatment of the property. Guest further agrees to save and keep the Property in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition at all times during Guest's occupancy. Guest warrant and represent that Guest and Guest's invitees shall observe all terms, covenants and conditions of this Agreement.
- Immediately after arrival, Guest willnotify the Owner of anything that is not in good and acceptable condition. If Guest does not report any issues, Guest is accepting the home in good working order. Any damage will be assumed to have occurred as the result of the current Guest's stay.
- If Guest expereiences any problems with the property during their stay, contact the Owner immediately (or numbers listed ) to make a report. Owner will make all reasonable efforts to correct any of the operational or functionality issues as quickly as possible.
- CLEANING FEES:
- Your cleaning fee covers basic routine laundry and sanitizing of the house. If more than basic cleaning is required after your checkout, additional cleaning fees will be requested from your deposit. There is a checkoutlist provided in the information folder. Please review for instructions prior to your departure.
- Be mindful of the area around you and upon your checkout, please make sure that everything is in the same condition as when you arrived. If you use it...clean it. If you move it...Put it back in place. If you did not bring it...Don't take it. Leave the house generally clean, stain and damage free when you checkout.
- Remember we want to keep the house just the way you like.
- Safety first! It is very important. The deck is very secure but very high up. No horseplay please, it is for your enjoyment. Guest shall not keep or have on or around the Property any dangerous, flamable or explosive items that might unreasonably increase the rise of fire or explosion or that may be considered hazardous by any resposible insurance company. NO FIREWORKS.
- Guest agrees to allow the Owner or Owner's agent to enter and view the Property, both inside and out to inspect the premises, make repairs or deliveries if it is necessary.
- HOLD OVER:
- If Occupant remains in possession of the Premises for any period after the agreed rental period without the Owner's consent, Occupant will pay 200% of the Occupancy Fee rquired hereunder during the period of the holdover.
- The premises are equipped with exterior security cameras only. Cameras are not monitored for Guest safety in any way and should not be relied on by the guest for personal security or security of their belongings. Cameras may be used to enforce and verify compliance with rental policies. Any damage caused to cameras by guest may result in parital or complete loss of security deposit fund.
- INSURANCE AND LIABILITY:
- Guest acknowledges that use of Property and amenities including but not limited to high chairs, cribs or pack and play equipment, air mattresses, fireplaces, decks and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risk if improperly used, particularly with regards to children and such use is entirely at the Guest's own initiative, risk and responsibility. Guest agrees to diligently supervise any child/children at all times residing on the Property during the Rental Term as set forth in the Reservation. You are reminded to exercise precaution and care as to your personal safety, and the safety of your Guests and Invitees as by execution hereof, you assume all liability with regard to any injuries, damages or harmto person or property during your stay.
- Guest assumes responsibility for all personal belongings or valuables during the said Rental. Any personal property abandoned at the end of Rental Term may be retained or disposed of by Owner without obligation to Guest. You may check back immediately and if item is located have it shipped at your own expense.
- RENTAL POLICIES:
- Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Policies in this agreement at all times while at the Property and shall cause all Guest's invitees to abide by all rules at all times while at the property.
- If guest fails to perform any of its obligation under this Rental Agreement, Guest shall be in default of this Agreement. In the event of default, Owner may, as permitted by law, re-enter the property and re-take possession of the Property.
- SECURITY DEPOSITS:
- Owner may, in its sole and absolute sdiscretion, apply said depoist to any damages caused by guest or Guest's invitees including without limitation, charges for violations, telephone charges, utilities, any excessive cleaning required above and beyond standard post-tenancy cleaning, and any other damages. Any damagedor missing personal property shall be deducted from the security deposit at replacement value. Upon the vacating of the premises and provided the property is left in goo, clean, broom swept condition, the security deposit refund shall be aubooking consititues acceptance of Rental rules. Violation of the rules may result in forfeit of your deposit and is grounds for immediate dismissal from premises.
- Owner may, in its sole and absolute discretion, apply said deposit to any damages caused by Guest or Guest's invitees including without limitation, charges for violations, telephone charges, utilities, any excessive cleaning required above and beyond standard post-tenancy cleaning, and any other damages. Any damaged or missing personal property shall be deducted from the security deposit at replacement value. Upon the vacating of the premises and provided the property is left in good clean, broom swept condition, the security deposit refund shall be booking constitutes acceptance of Rental rules. Violation on the rules may result in forfeit of your deposit and is grounds for immediate dismissal from premises.
- What happens at Home away from home stays at home away from home!
- Unless you tweet, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)...Its your business not mine please follow the house rules! Thanks and have a GREAT STAY!