Welcome to our Lake Front property, THE HORNED LIZARD! If you long for privacy and relaxation than you will love our completely remodeled home with ample parking and outdoor living spaces.
Enjoy the private dock and cove.
Grill outside or enjoy a fire for warmth and ambience.
Master has a King bed and an ensuite bathroom. Bedroom#2 has 2- XL Twins with ample space.
Just 8 miles from I-20. There you will find easy access to all this West Texas town has to offer. Hope to see you soon!
A kiadó hely
Johnson Park Boat Ramp is less than 1 mile North from the Lake House, (Turn Right from Driveway) on West Lake Road/FM600.
We have a Sink set up inside the Dock with running water and a pump for cleaning fish. Discard the large pieces into the Lake. The fish will gobble it up.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
We remodeled this Lake House with comfort and relaxation in mind. If you like being away from it all and enjoy fishing or relaxing on the porch taking in the lake views than you will love our place.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
Abilene or neighboring residents, if you have a boat or some jet skis and don't want to travel to enjoy lake living, than the Horned Lizard Lake House is for you! We can help you plan for a fabulous family vacation and you won't have to leave the city! Call and we can discuss your options.
1. Check in time - 3pm. Check out time - 10am.
2. Agreement – The Horned Lizard (DBA), Lake House is owned by PAMY
Holdings and PEJ Family Partnership. (Owners). The Owners and the party listed above (Tenant) agree as follows:
Tenant is an adult (over the age of 25) and will be an occupant of the Lake House during the entire reserved period(URL HIDDEN)
3. Other occupants will be family members, friends or other responsible adults; not to exceed the sleeping capacity of 4 adults.
4. Special daytime guests, a total of 8, are allowed. A fee of $20 per guest is charged. Property manager and Tenant must discuss at the onset of booking this listing. Tenant is to inform Property Manager who will be coming. Tenant is responsible for all guests. Tenant is to advise and over-see all activities. Tenant is responsible to inform every guest of the house rules and Rental agreement.
5. Fish Cleaning/Fish Waste- We have a Sink with Running Lake Water and a pump located on the inside of our Dock. You must turn on switch to power up pump. Throw away large pieces of fish as your cleaning them into the lake. The fish will gobble them up. Please clean the area once you are done. Leave it as you found it.
6. Rice, birdseed, glitter, confetti, rose petals, and silly string is prohibited inside the Lake House, Dock and all common areas.
7. All soiled dishes are either washed by hand or rinsed and placed in dishwasher and cleaned.
8. No charges to phone bill or cable bill or any service billed to Lake House.
9. No illegal downloading from the Internet is allowed. No illegal drugs allowed on property. Should it be necessary for us to pursue legal action against you, you will be responsible for any and all attorney and court costs. Any effort made by owner to recover monies greater than the amount of security deposit will be filed locally through the Justice of the Peace. Any lawsuits to fight any claims that arise out of your stay or damages will also be held in the above mentioned court.
10. Tenant will have use of a fully stocked kitchen. You will need to provide your own food and condiments. I suggest bringing extra toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, bounce sheets and trash bags for your convenience. You will have these initially but they are used up quickly.(URL HIDDEN)11. Personal Items – We provide small containers of shampoo and body wash. You need to pack your personal cleaning products and all blow dryers as needed.
12. We have an Ironing Board and Iron for your use. Please return to closet after use.
13. We have several blankets available for indoor and porch use. Please return after use.(URL HIDDEN)14. Dock use: Our Dock is available for Renters use. Improper use of the Boat Dock that results in damage to the dock or dock equipment will be the responsibility of the Renter.
15. Damages to Home, Entry Gate, Dock and any of the surrounding buildings during the stay of the Renter and Tenant guests must be reported immediately to the Property Manager.
16. Surveillance Cameras/ We have installed Security Cameras on site. They monitor our entryways, entrances, driveway, parking areas and all doors located on the house and the Dock. This helps us keep tabs on all Contract Labor, Cleaners and Maintenance workers and track of Renters.
17. Risk of Loss/Indemnity. The Renter agrees to assume all risk for any and all damages to property or personal property or guests. This waiver includes any negligent acts or omissions caused directly or indirectly by renter or guests. The renter further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, The Horned Lizard, PAMY Holdings,& PEJ Family Partnership including its officers, directors, or employees, from all claims, causes of action, damages and liabilities, injury or loss that in any way are caused by, arise out of, result from, or grow out of any renter or guests use of the property or personal property at the property, including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, injury and loss that is any way are caused by, arise out of, or result from the negligence, gross negligence, or recklessness of renter or guests. Finally, Renter assumes all risks associated or related to use of dock, walkway or bridge, natural water body, cove or water toy(URL HIDDEN)including but not limited to water sports, by Renter or Guests. Renter acknowledges surrounding patios/steps/decks/porch/docks can be dangerous. With full knowledge of the above facts, Renter accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of these areas
18. Law/Venue. This contract shall be interpreted and enforced under the laws of the State of Texas. Venue for any litigation, claim or controversy that arises out of or relates to the entrance of this agreement, the terms of this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be exclusively in Taylor, County.
19. Separability. If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in effect(URL HIDDEN)
20. Entire Agreement. This instrument is the entire agreement of the parties. Oral changes have no effect. It may be altered only by a written agreement signed by the party against whom enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, or discharge is sought.Please note that Tenant can have an additional 8 daytime guests stay at the property. A fee of $20 per person. Tenant must plan and discuss with Property Manager before reservations are made. If you have any questions or wish to discuss please call.
21. NO SMOKING IN LAKE HOUSE OR ON THE PORCH
22. Smokers are required to extinguish & throw away all cigars and cigarettes in a fireproof container. (Aluminum Can works fine.)
23. No glass bottles near lake or on dock.
24. Absolutely no dogs, violation $500 fine.
25. Use of Outdoor Grill or Fireplace will require Renter to clean up and return to original state.
26. Cleaning fish is available only on Dock. Use the provided sink and pump. Turn off when through using.
27. No fireworks
28. Remove wet & dirty clothing/shoes before entering Lake House. If in question, JUST DO IT!
Thank you for your cooperation! Have fun! Take naps!