Wonderview is designed to achieve the perfect balance of secluded relaxation and the beach/village life in Mangawhai, NZ.
Wonderview is nestled in the foothills of the Brynderwyns and perched high above the fray, our very private, modern and cosy home enjoys sweeping, stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, Little and Great Barrier Islands, the vast countryside out to Matakana Mountain, native bush and the Kaipara Harbour.
Check out the full details at our site: thewonderview.house
A kiadó hely
12 minutes to Mangawhai Village one way, 15 minutes to Mangawhai Heads another way and 15 minutes to Kaiwaka the other way. Wonderview is well and truly a country place, but completely accessible to the beach and the village.
With expansive views complete with relaxed seating (both inside and out), The Wonderview is styled for relaxation, home cooking/BBQing and spending time with family and/or friends. We have plentiful adult board games and for those nights when you really want a movie, a projector with Apple TV and a catalogue of 500+ films.
Wonderview is set up ready for you to enjoy. Limited in herbs and spices, the kitchen has almost everything else you need for cooking. But all you'll find in the fridge is some local beer so shop at your local supermarket and bring what you need. If you don't have time, there is always the Foursquare, it's on the way.
During your stay at Wonderview you will have full access to the 11.5 acres. Sounds vast, but most of it is lush beautiful native bush and kauri trees. Through this bush there is a path/walk that leads you to the lake's edge for swimming/kayaking/stand-up paddle boarding (byo equiptment).
- All in all please enjoy our place, but please just respect our home :-)
- No parties / events. No unauthorised guests
- We are on tank water, so please consider the length of your showers and general water usage. We need to please ensure there is plenty of water for guests and our ourselves.
- Please don't leave ANY food at all.
- Please lock all doors and close all windows when you are not home.
- We are a close community in Mangawhai, so please wave and say hi to our neighbours if you spot them (because they certainly will have spotted you ;-))