Hi Leanne, Thanks again for your feedback. We've now written out a note to help guests to turn on the heating.
Still not sure why you couldn't connect to our wifi since it was working fine when we arrived back. Apologies for this inconvenience.
With regard to the mould that you mentioned- we are quite mystified about his because when we got back, quite mortified and upset that our house could have been like this, we couldn't actually see any mould inside the house? We are living in it everyday now exactly as it was and have no problems and feel very happy. So I hope future guests will not be put off!
Obviously every time a guest comes we do a massive thorough clean and tidy up- and put a big effort into making them feel welcome. We will keep striving to be better though- so thanks for your feedback.
I hope you and your family had a nice holiday, I was gutted not to have been able to make it a magical Christmas for your kids here. Best wishes, Becca