Cleaning thoroughly takes time but I am never late. You had issues with check-in because I was on the phone...?
- The picture was of blinds inside one of the bedrooms, not outdoor siding. There was brown splattered dirt around the second bedroom's floors, walls and blinds... That's not normal.
- What you call "a few drinks" was actually 2 whole boxes of pop, as well as an inappropriate amount of food was missing.
- You showed up with two giant bags of clothes and I could tell that my washer and dryer had been running for your whole visit.
- The reservation indicated 1 guest but I saw 2 other people leaving when I came by early in the morning and my neighbour suggests there was up to 6 people.
- I could smell smoke when I came in.
You gave such an unfair review because I wrote to you and complained about the condition you left my home in? But I didn't even charge you extra for the suspected extra guests, and everything you consumed, and the extra cleaning. Which, in hindsight was probably caused by your unregistered guests and you weren't even aware. You didn't take care of the place at all. This isn't a hotel.
This is my home, we have invested a lot of time and money into it, we work hard to maintain it, we try to give all our guests a 5-star experience. In return, you lied in your booking, and then you gave us a low star rating? For real? This is the thanks we get for opening up our home to you?
I will definitely be reporting this guest.