Large apartment (140m2) in historic center opposite Parliament on Lange Poten. Clean apartment with large roof (20x8m) terrace (south). Close to main museums, theaters, restaurants, shops & public transport. Best references in the neighborhood :-)
A kiadó hely
This 2-floor apartment is located in the oldest part of historic center of The Hague. If you look through the windows you see the Dutch parliamentarians work in their offices in the Dutch House of Representatives / Parliament buildings on the other side of the street.
It is a spacious (140 sq meter) apartment with a large roof terrace on the South (20 by 8 meter). It has a combined living/dining room (13 by 5 meter), 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a toilet on each floor, bathroom with a bath/shower and two small offices.
Two large bedrooms (one for max. 2 persons, one for max. 3 or 4 persons) and my office where 1 person can sleep. We can accommodate maximum 6 persons (two persons on two individual sleeping bed-sofas).
Located on The Hague's most famous street (Lange Poten) - Dutch people know it from the Monopoly game, close to all main attractions like:
- Museums like Mauritshuis (100 meter), Haags Historisch Museum (150 meter), Escher museum (200 meter) Panorama Mesdag (750 meter), De Gevangenpoort (200 meter) etc.;
- Historic buildings like the Peace Palace, Parliament (opposite apartment), Palace Noordeinde etc.
- Historic city (apartment on Lange Poten close to Lange Voorhout, Hofvijver, Denneweg, Noordeinde
- Restaurants, bars (Plein, Grote Markt, Oude Molstraat) and cinemas;
- In the middle of the shopping area (like boutiques on the Denneweg, more expensive shops on Noordeinde, entrance to shopping area (De Korte Poten) and of course the Primark (50 meter) and Bijenkorf (100 meter).
If you want to rent the apartment for longer than 1 month (sometimes this is possible if we are abroad for work) I will offer you an additional discount.
Besides renting the whole apartment it is also possible to rent one room (for maximum 3 persons while a 4th person can sleep in my office). Contact owner or look for other add owner.
If you need a parking space I can try to arrange a parking permit (at some additional cost).
FIRST FLOOR (apartment is located above the Kruitvat)
- Living/dining room (13 by 5 meter) with large sofa, two modern chairs, large dinner table for six, tv and radio. When you open the living room doors you are immediately on a spacious roof terrace;
- Kitchen with cooking facilities, gas stove & electric oven, dishwasher, large fridge, fruit juice machine, water cooker and coffee/espresso machine;
- Roof terrace (20 by 8 meter on the South) with plants, flowers, vegetables, fruit trees etc. and a large garden table, sitting chairs and if you like a hammock;
- 2 small offices.
- Master bedroom with twin bed (2,00 - 1,80 meter);
- Guest bedroom with two separate beds (each 2,00 by 0,80 meter) which can be joined into a twin bed. This guest bedroom also has an additional bed sofa that can be used for a third person;
- Office with one bed sofa that can also be used as bedroom for one person;
- Bathroom with bath/shower and washing machine;
- The house is heated through central heating;
- Towels, sheets soap etc. are included;
- Fire (smoke) alarm and CO alarm;
- WiFi in all rooms in the apartment;
- Wii fit;
- Total space apartment is 140 sq m (terrace space 160 sq m);
If you like a bike. Let us know and we will try to organize
Apartment is completely furnished.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
If I am in the country I will receive you myself (otherwise someone else will do so). If you want I will show you around The Hague telling something about The Hague's history and explaining where to go, location of the sights, shops, what are the best restaurants etc. etc..
Egyéb fontos dolgok
The apartment is located on the first and second floor above the Kruitvat. We don't have an elevator to go up. Stairs are typical Dutch and foreigners might think the stairs are steep (by the way, this is not unique for our apartment but will be the case for most apartments in the city center).
The apartment is located in the city center of The Hague. Therefore if you are looking for a very quite place to stay in The Hague it's probably best to look in another area of the city because in the center we cannot prevent typical city noise.
We want you to have a nice time in The Hague. I don't want to put a long list of rules. We just ask you to respect our furniture, apartment and our neighbors. Please treat the apartment like you would treat your own home.
Things happen even with the best intentions. If something happens or breaks please let us know so we can fix it or do something about it.
We don't smoke and we would ask you not to smoke inside the apartment. If you want to smoke please smoke outside on our terrace or in the walking street in front of the house.
In the past we had guests who spilled food and drinks on sofa's and leaving fatty-stains afterwards. As you can imagine we don't like that and therefore we would like to ask you to eat your dinner at our dinner table or at least be careful when you eat using our sofa's.
Further pets are not allowed.
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 21 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
Working and living in the middle of the Center of The Hague. Often abroad for work and therefore - when we are not at home - we rent out our apartment.
W.J. is already living in the Center of The Hague for more than 10 years. He knows his neighbors, entrepreneurs, owners of shops, museums and restaurants and what is happening in The Hague. If you want he can advice you where to go, what to do and what are the interesting things happening in town.