The room is located on the third floor of the hostel. This is the only room on the floor. Next to the room are a shower room and a toilet. Also on the third floor there is a terrace overlooking the Catholic Church of the Ascension of the Virgin Mary.
The current cathedral was built between 1805 and 1808 by the monk Philipo Foranian.
In 1937 the church was closed by the Soviet authorities.
In 1999, the church was re-consecrated during a visit to Georgia by the Pope John Paul II.
Nincsenek vélemények (egyelőre)
Ez az otthon nem kapott még véleményeket. Ha itt szállsz meg, a véleményed itt fog megjelenni.