Room (2 or 3 persons) + 4th person in my office. If we are home, apartment will be shared with owner
Opposite Parliament (see photo) in historic center. Pedestrian area near shops, museums, restaurants.
A kiadó hely
This stylish 2-floor apartment (with for the location an unique large roof terrace on the south where you can have breakfast, lunch a wine or dinner etc.) is located in the oldest part of historic center of The Hague. Looking through the windows in the front you look into the Dutch House of Representatives/ Parliament buildings.
Located on The Hague's most famous street (Lange Poten), close to all main attractions like:
- museums like Mauritshuis (100 meter), Haags Historisch Museum (150 meter), Esscher museum (200 meter) Panorama Mesdag (750 meter), De Gevangenpoort (200 meter) etc.;
- historic buildings like the Peace Palace, Parliament (opposite apartment), Palace Noordeinde etc.
- restaurants, bars (Plein, Grote Markt, Oude Molstraat) and cinemas;
- in the middle of the shopping area (like boutiques on the Denneweg, more expensive shops on Noordeinde, entrance to shopping area (De Korte Poten) and of course the Primark (50 meter) and Bijenkorf (100 meter).
It is a spacious (140 sq meter) apartment with a large terrace. It has a combined living/dining room (13 by 5 meter), two large two person bedrooms (one of which will be your private room). There is a small office in the apartment as well as a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with a bath/shower. The apartment has a large roof terrace on the South (20 by 8 meter) with lots of plants, flowers (depending the season) and trees. A perfect place to relax, a BBQ, breakfast or just to drink something.
Besides renting one room it is also possible to rent the whole apartment. Contact owner or look for other add owner
Total surface is 140 sq m (excluding large terrace on the South);
Following living spaces:
- One of the two bedrooms (there is also a possibility to rent two bedrooms. see my other advertisement). The bedroom has two separate beds (each 2,00 by 0,80 meter) which can be joined into a twin bed. Further there is a bed sofa available in this room. A third or fourth person can sleep on the bed- sofa in the office;
SHARED WITH OWNER
- Living/dining room (13 by 5 meter) with large sofa, two modern chairs, large dinner table for six, tv and radio. When you open the living room doors you are immediately on a spacious roof terrace;
- Roof terrace (20 by 8 meter on the South) with plants, flowers, vegetables, fruit trees etc. and a large garden table, sitting chairs and if you like a hammock;
- Kitchen with cooking facilities, gas stove & electric oven, dishwasher, large fridge, fruit juice machine, water cooker and coffee/espresso machine;
- Bathroom with bath/shower and washing machine;
- Separate toilet on each floor;
- One small office;
- central heating;
- towels, sheets soap etc. are included;
- WiFi in all rooms in the apartment;
- Wii fit;
If you like a bike. Let us know and we will try to organize
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
If I am in the country I will receive you myself (otherwise someone else will do so). If you want I will show you around The Hague telling some of the history and explaining where to go, location of the sights, shops, what are the best restaurants etc. etc..
Egyéb fontos dolgok
The apartment is located on the first and second floor above the Kruitvat. We don't have an elevator to go up. Stairs are typical Dutch and foreigners might think the stairs are steep (by the way, this is not unique for our apartment and will be the case for most apartments in the city center).
The apartment is located in the city center of The Hague. Therefore if you are looking for a very quite place to stay in The Hague it's probably best to look in another area of the city because in the center we cannot prevent typical city noise.
We want you to have a nice time in The Hague. I don't want to put a long list of rules. We just ask you to respect our apartment and our neighbors. Please treat the apartment like you would treat your own home.
Things happen even with the best intentions. If something happens or breaks please let us know so we can fix it or do something about it.
We don't smoke and we would ask you not to smoke inside the apartment. If you want to smoke please smoke outside on our terrace.
In the past we had guests who spilled food and drinks on sofa's and leaving fatty-stains afterwards. As you can imagine we don't like that and therefore we would like to ask you to eat your dinner at our dinner table or at least be careful when you eat using our sofa's.
Further no pets are allowed.
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 35 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
Working and living in the middle of the Center of The Hague. Often abroad for work and therefore - when we are not at home - we rent out our apartment.
W.J. is already living in the Center of The Hague for more than 10 years. He knows his neighbors, entrepreneurs, owners of shops, museums and restaurants and what is happening in The Hague. If you want he can advice you where to go, what to do and what are the interesting things happening in town.