The house is a 1920’s cottage situated within a private wildlife sanctuary on the edge of the West channel of the Saginaw River. It is at the beginning of the Bay City Riverwalk, which connects all parks, shops and restaurants in the city. The Riverwalk is a great place to skate, bicycle or walk to local events and to view wildlife.
The house sits within extensive grounds, including organic gardens, and has its own private boat dock on the river. The gourmet kitchen is a fully equipped.