A kiadó hely
PLEASE NOTE, I LIKE TO KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO STAY IN MY HOME.
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK WITHOUT MY APPROVAL.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
* A real and large one bedroom apartment on the 30th floor
* Spectacular Manhattan views from EVERY room including bathroom
* Great Manhattan central location just minutes away from most attractions
* Spacious living room and bedroom
* Real Queen bed thick and firm mattress, no box or frame, very comfy and cozy + automatic inflated air bed
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Original parquet wood floors
* Cooking friendly great working kitchen large gas stove and dishwasher
* Free WIFI
* Large screen HDTV 400+ channels
ABOUT THE BUILDING
* Luxury secure 24h doorman elevator.
* Gym, pool, sauna, sun deck, on top of building, guest fee apply
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
* Great location close to subway and minutes from most attractions
* Deli open 24/7 on third ave just across the street from you
* Multiple restaurants, bars, shops and one Medison Square Park! Union Square Park and farmers market
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood open late
* Very safe neighborhood
* Anything you might be needing and can imagine is minutes away
* Buses run up on third ave, down on Lexington ave, cross town on 34 street
* Subway 6 line, moving north and south on east side 28 street and Park ave. 3min away
MAX OCCUPANCY 2 PERSONS. NO INFANTS. NO PETS. NO SMOKING PLEASE.
The place has nice and peaceful energy.
Nothing beats NYC. Hope to see you soon.
As is condition = Leave it in the same good shape you entered it. Max occupancy 2 persons. No overnight guests. No Smoking. No pets. No Children this is since NYS law requires window bars/guards to be installed on windows if children reside in the apt. As you can see in the pictures I don't have these bars and therefore can not host children, sorry. Please be respectful of my neighbors and keep the noise to minimum. Enjoy your stay.