Gorgeous studio that is light, airy, peaceful and very comfortable for short or longer stays. Interior designed to create a modern space with modern kitchen and bathroom. Lovely shared garden with your own secure separate entrance.
A kiadó hely
-Modern and fresh
-Entirely separate and away from the main house in the garden with secure access. Not totally private from main house but screened.
-Brand new Bathroom and Kitchen with great amenities provided.
-Good local knowledge if and when required.
-Fantastic location close to Kingsland, Ponsonby and GreyLynn all teaming with restaurants, shops and bars. Also fifteen minutes walk to Eden Park
- Plenty of free off-Street parking available
- King size bed
- Cotton Bedding with Goose Down Duvet
- Well appointed, modern, brand new bathroom with cotton towels supplied
- Washing machine available in main house.
- Hair Dryer.
- Kitchen includes microwave, rotisserie oven with hotplates, fridge/freezer, well equipped with cooking and dining equipment
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk
- Free wifi
- Television with free view channels and DVD player
- Large doors which open out to lovely garden
- Blinds to all windows
- Separate chairs for watching television
- Separate entrance with lockable gate
- walking access to Ponsonby (20mins) Kingsland (5-7mins) Grey Lynn (10mins)
- 11 Minutes walk to a Supermarket, butchers, cafes, bars, bakers, off-licence and many more.
- 37 min walk to Downtown (bottom of Queen Street)
-Close (driving) to secluded inner city beaches
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
Guests can enjoy independent access to the studio. Marika is a text message or knock on the the door away if guests need any help.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
Two small dogs live on the property. Affenpinschers - very friendly and cute!
The hot water in the shower lasts for just under five minutes and has a recovery time of twenty minutes.