Enjoy inspiring interior architecture to contemplate and rejuvenate. Situated opposite Serdang KTM station, one station away from Salak Selatan (Klia express exchange), define your short stay with the creative yin yang studio before you take a leisure walk to The Mines shopping mall along the river.
1. Take care of the access card and keys and do not lose it.
2. Please take off your shoes before entering.
3. Save electricity by switching off appliances when not in use or before you leave the apartment.
4. Strictly no smoking in the unit. If you want to, please smoke in the smoking area.
5. Be nice and respect neighbors and community living.
6. Kindly leave the apartment clean and neat.
7. Guest need to pack and throw rubbish to refuse room behind lift before leaving the house.
I wish you a great stay and look forward hosting you
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 1646 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
Architect, place maker who loves creating meaningful places, explores possibility to turn potential, strength and even weakness of spaces into one that is accentuating soul, spirit, essence and meaning of places. Enjoy thinking, writing, designing, creating and reading. I loves contemporary art and loves meeting interesting people. Always like to deal with first principle of thing and defining new possibilities.
Getting to know about us from all our work here,
we do not fancy mere style, cafe-like fittings, fancy colour. But here, we are very much interested in questioning possibility. So, rather than building houses, we create home. If 100 bucks were given to design, what can, and should be done with the 100 bucks, and what will be the differences that we can make. And of course, if a 10,000 bucks were given to design, what should be done with it. These are the questions that we are dealing with in day to day basis and it has been the research that we are interested in. Along the processes, these have been manifested in our works these days. Get to know me through my works : )