My Sedona Place is a Sedona vacation rental that offers an entire home, fully furnished w/3 bedrooms, two full baths, skylights, large bright open living area, fully equipped kitchen, beautiful patio - and some truly spectacular Red Rock views!
A kiadó hely
MSP is the perfect launch pad to discover all that Sedona has to offer: In West Sedona, close to restaurants / shopping but also hiking! Fabulous views from the patio, bright and open, in a quiet /secluded residential area - you'll have a new place to call, My Sedona Place!
I must say here, the City of Sedona had restrictions on rentals for less than 30 days, but the state of Arizona has passed a bill that does not allow for those kinds of restrictions - so we're renting for shorter periods now.
A Unique Vacation Experience...
My Sedona Place is a Sedona vacation rental that offers an entire home, fully furnished w/3 bedrooms, two full baths, in-home washer and dryer - and some truly spectacular Red Rock views! This vacation rental consists of a geodesic dome home, with over 1500 sq ft of bright, open living, situated on more than half an acre in a secluded and quiet location in West Sedona.
All with magnificent views of Cathedral Rock and Thunder Mountain!
FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE ENERGY VORTEXES, the patio of this home is on a direct line between the vortexes at Cathedral Rock and Kachina Woman (Boynton Canyon). And, being a dome home, there is already a great sense of energy within and around the home. Add to that some beautiful large crystal showpieces, and you have an energetically-attuned home just waiting for your arrival! (and, the home is periodically cleansed to ensure only positive energy awaits...)
FOR THOSE WHO LOVE TO GET OUT HIKING, this home is only a hundred yards from the start of some magnificent hikes that take you around airport mesa, through Carroll Canyon, or directly down to Cathedral Rock and Buddha Beach. The trails offer unique views of the Sedona Big Four - Bell Rock, Cathedral Rock, Castle Rock, and Courthouse Butte. A detailed trail guide and other local information is provided for your stay.
FOR THOSE WHO LOVE MOUNTAIN BIKING, this location offers superb access to some fantastic trails... some of the best mountain biking in the country!
Guest amenities at this fabulous Red Rock Retreat include:
* 3 bedrooms - master upstairs is huge, with a queen bed and a massive ensuite; one of the main floor bedrooms has a queen bed, and the other has two twins... plus there's a roll-away cot if you need one more spot!
* Full kitchen with everything you need to prepare snacks or a feast including full stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, refrigerator with large freezer space and dishwasher, plus an array of utensils and dinnerware to serve many or few!
* 42" High Def LCD TV and Blu-Ray/DVD player (plus a smaller unit in the master bedroom)
* Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet throughout My Sedona Place, even out on the patio!
* Great patio and views
* BBQ grill
* All linens & towels provided
* High-efficiency washer & dryer
* Full A/C system for summer, new natural gas furnace for winter... plus lots of light!
For more details or with any questions, please contact us.
You'll have a new place to call your own... My Sedona Place!
(You can also find (email hidden))
NOTE - the State of Arizona has passed legislation that ensures that communities cannot restrict short-term rentals. However, because of the old restrictions put in place by City of Sedona (now no longer valid), there are some people who are 'sensitive' to the issue and feel short-term renters take away from the community! I'm sure that neither you nor I want your stay to be an issue for any neighbors, so please be respectful - no loud parties or disturbances will be tolerated. No exceptions!
Egyéb fontos dolgok
Once a booking is confirmed, I send out a detailed list of my favorite restaurants and things to see and do in the area, including itinerary details for a day trip to the Grand Canyon, something for star-gazers and astronomers, and absolutely, some of the best maps and trail guides - whether you're a hiker or a biker, you couldn't pick a better place than Sedona!
- this home is in a residential area - no loud noise, parties, or disturbances will be permitted.
- no smoking in the house, no exceptions! Please pick up any cigarette butts if you smoke outside
- the home has not been toddler-proofed, so if you have very young ones please plan on baby-proofing the home when you first arrive, and return items to their normal spot before you leave (we have crystals on the coffee tables for instance that have sharper points, and Kachina dolls on the bookshelves, that kind of thing)
- no outdoor footwear to be worn in the house - the red rock dust is pretty abrasive on the tile floors, so please plan on bringing slippers or separate footwear if you would like to wear something on your feet
- pets are only allowed on request and approval, with an additional charge of $50 for pet cleaning