Welcome to the Fig Tree House :)
Named after the gorgeous monster tree in the courtyard, our comfy terrace home is tucked away in a quiet little street within easy walking distance to the best of the inner city.
This is one of four private rooms in the house, with shared bathrooms.
A kiadó hely
* Very comfy queen bed
* Private balcony
* Simple, secure keyless locks
* Yoga/Meditation room
* Full kitchen (tea and fruit provided)
* Fan + heater
* Two shared bathrooms (one full, one half)
* Lounge/Dining area
* Courtyard with monster tree
Please feel welcome in our home as your own.
Many people ask about the flexibility of the check-in time. You are most welcome to come by earlier in the day, drop off your bags by the piano and relax in the shared space. Your room will be ready by 5pm.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
The Fig Tree House is our home and sanctuary in the city. Andre and I move back and forth between here and the Blue Mountains, where we also host and teach. We adore meeting our guests, and spending time with them when we can. Sharing meals, going bushwalking, and practicing movement and music together.
Please feel welcome to take your own space as you need.
If you would like to learn with us, we would be happy to organise a class for you. Check out our profile for little more information about us.
We invite you to enjoy and care for our home and land as your own, and think of the campsite idea, to leave a place a little better for your passing. Read through the Directions and House Manual carefully, once you book.
• Please tidy up as you go, in the kitchen and bathroom.
• No shoes inside. Shoe rack at the door.
• No smoking on the property. The tree gets upset.
• No unregistered overnight guests please. You are welcome to invite friends over, just let us know beforehand.
• Share the hot water and shower time.
Lastly, welcome again!