A beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment, renovated and decorated by a well-known Turkish architect.
Unbeatable location: right on Galata square with the trendy café Lavazza underneath.
Offering superb views of Galata Tower and partial views of Bosphorus and Golden Horn.
Guests are asked to be considerate of the following house rules:
- Please remove your shoes before walking inside
- Please lock the front door to by all 3 supplied keys (including the metal lock) when going out.
- This is a smoke-free apartment. If you have to smoke, please do so only outside, on balconies. There will be a fine of 50€ for breaking the no-smoking indoors rule.
- Keep track of your keys. Lost access fobs will incur a $50 fee for replacement
- No candles or open flames.
- If there is any damage to the apartment, please do let me know. We can usually work it out pretty easily.
- If you need to turn on the heater or use the washing machine, please do so with caution, preferably having asked Deniz for instructions. Both are highly sensitive and can be easily mishandled. If you do not know how to use them, contact Deniz. Make sure to turn off the heater/boiler when you go out for the day.
- If you cook or bring any food into the apartment, please clean up promptly after you are finished.
- At the end of your stay, please leave the apartment in the same condition as when you arrived.
- Do turn off the heater and lights when you leave the apartment.
- Treat the apartment like your own home
- There is a small charge (25 euros) for arrivals after 21.00, or very early in the morning (before 8am). Please contact us if your flight arrives after midnight.
Enjoy your stay!
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 17 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
I love Istanbul and love helping people discover this amazing city.
If you choose my apartment, you will be staying in the heart of Istanbul - with fantastic restaurants, cafes, bar and boutiques all within your reach, and the view of 14th century Galata from the window. All major historic sights are within half an hour of walk or a short ride by tram or metro.
Because I love to travel myself, I know how nice it is to arrive somewhere pleasant and clean and be made welcome.
Discover Istanbul with our help - we are happy to give you advice and tips to make your stay memorable.
Hoş geldiniz! Bienvenue! Welcome!