Special Offer - Pay for 3 nights, get a 4th night free! (Valid Oct & Nov; Limit of one free night per booking,not valid with any other discounts, excluding holidays, free night must be of equal or lesser value than booked nights)
Two separate large living rooms, Master bedroom suite with balcony is on the second floor and two spacious bedrooms are on the first floor. 4th bedroom with two queen beds and half bath are located on top of garage, allows privacy from others.
1. RENTAL PERIOD: This Agreement is for a Term beginning on ________________________ (“Arrival Date”) and ending on ___________________ (“Departure Date”). Check-in is 4:00 p.m. on the Arrival Date and Check-out is 11:00 a.m. on the Departure Date.
2. RENTAL FEE:
The Guest shall pay rent to the Owner in the amount of _____________ for the stated term. All prices stated in this Agreement are in US Dollars.
3. CLEANING FEE: The Guest shall pay a cleaning fee to the Owner in the amount of __________ for housekeeping services that are to be performed after completion of the rental term. Addition cleaning services may be requested by the Guest during the rental term at the same stated cost per cleaning. All cleaning fees are in addition to the stated rental fee.
4. MICHIGAN USE TAX: The Guest shall pay Michigan Use Tax to the Owner in the amount of ___________ (6% of the total rental fee, excluding cleaning fees and security deposit). All taxes are in addition to all other stated fees.
5. SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT: The Guest shall provide a security deposit of __________ to be held by the Owner. The security deposit shall be received a minimum of 14 days prior to the start of the rental period. This Security deposit may be used by the Owner to repair damages to the Property or to replace missing items, occurring during the Guests occupancy. The security deposit will be refunded within 30 days of the Departure Date following satisfactory inspection of Property and provided no damage or additional charges have occurred. The security deposit is in addition to all other fees and taxes.
6. THIRD PARTY RESERVATION COMPANIES: Any fees charged by third party reservation companies shall be paid by the Guest and are in addition to all other fees.
7. RESERVATION: A reservation deposit of 50% of the stated rental fee is required to reserve the Property. A signed copy of this rental agreement is required to reserve the Property. Electronic signatures are permitted when approved by the Owner. The reservation deposit and signed rental agreement must be received by the Owner within 7 days after the Guest’s states their intent to rent the Property. Full payment of all agreed upon fees, taxes and deposits shall be received by the Owner no later than 14 days prior to the Arrival Date. If the Guest fails to meet any of the payment terms, the reservation is deemed to be canceled by the Guest and subject to the cancellation terms defined herein.
8. CANCELLATION: The Guest may cancel the reservation up to 30 days prior to the scheduled Arrival Date. The cancellation fee during this period is $100. All other fees and deposits shall be refunded.
If the Guest cancels within 30 days of the scheduled Arrival Date, the entire rental fee shall be forfeited as damages. The cleaning fee and security deposit shall be refunded. If the Owner is successfully able to re-rent the property, the Guest may be refunded an amount equal to the re-rental fee but not exceeding the original rental fee.
If the Owner must cancel the reservation for any reason, the Guest will be refunded all fees and deposits.
Any refunds will be made within 30 days after the originally scheduled Departure Date. No refunds shall be provided for no-shows, late arrivals, early departures, or weather conditions.
9. RETURNED CHECKS: A $50 fee will be assessed for all returned or dishonored checks.
10. USE OF PROPERTY. It is understood and agreed between the parties that the premises shall be used and occupied for leisure and vacation only and for no other purpose without the prior written consent of the Owner. The Guest agrees that it will not use or permit any person to use the premises for any use or purpose in violation of the laws of the United States, the State of Michigan, any other lawful authorities, or the rules stated in this rental agreement.
11. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: No more than 14 people shall occupy the Property at any time.
12. VIOLATIONS/DISTURBANCES. The Guest and all other occupants will be required to vacate the property immediately, with complete forfeiture of security deposit for any of the following violations: (a) Use of property for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to any person less than 21 years of age; (b) consumption or use of any illegal substances; (c) loud music and/or disruptive behavior, (d) causing damage to the property or to any neighboring properties; (e) any other acts which may interfere with the neighbors’ quiet enjoyment of their property.
13. QUIET HOURS. The house is located in a residential area and quiet hours are from 11:00pm to 7:00am. No noise may be made inside or outside the house that can be heard by any of the neighboring houses. Excessive noise may result in forfeiture of your security deposit. Please respect the neighbors!
14. MAINTENANCE. Service requests due to appliance and mechanical failures will be responded to as quickly as possible. Please notify the Owner immediately in order for prompt action to be taken. There are no rebates or refunds issued to the Guest for short-term appliance or mechanical failures for any reason as every good faith effort is made to insure the property is maintained to highest standards.
15. RIGHT OF ENTRY. The Guest agrees that the Owner, or any person delegated by the owner, reserves the right to enter the property anytime to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check for damage, to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as the Owner may deem appropriate.
16. SMOKING: This Property is a non-smoking home. Violation of this policy will result in complete forfeiture of security deposit (and rental fee in case of eviction). Smoking guests are welcome to smoke outside, including on the deck (please ensure cigar/cigarette butts are properly extinguished and disposed of in a fireproof receptacle – NEVER throw butts/matches in the yard).
17. TELEPHONE. Telephone service is provided including all calls within the United States at no charge. The Guest shall not use the telephone service for any purposes that will incur fees to the owner. Any charges incurred to the Property phone number shall be the responsibility of the Guest, including but not limited to, international calling, and pay for use phone services. The Guest shall not use the telephone service for any purposes that violate any laws of the United States, the State of Michigan, or of any other lawful authorities.
18. TELEVISION. Basic cable television is provided to the Guest at no charge. For the Guest’s enjoyment, use of the On Demand Library of movies and shows is permitted at the Guest’s discretion and expense. Any additional charges incurred for movie purchases will be billed to Guest. The Owner is not responsible for content of movies and shows viewed by Guests. Guests are not permitted to subscribe to additional cable services, such as Premium Channels or Special Event Programs.
19. INTERNET ACCESS. High speed internet access is provided to the Guest at no charge. The Owner is not responsible for content viewed by the Guests. Guests shall not use the internet for any illegal activities including, but not limited to, illegal downloading of copyrighted material. Any additional charges incurred from internet usage will be billed to Guest.
20. CASUALTY OR DESTRUCTION. Should the Property be destroyed or rendered uninhabitable by an Act of God (including, but not limited to, tornados, storms, floods or fires), or by environmental disaster, or loss of utilities prior to occupancy, this Agreement shall become null and void, and all payments made hereunder shall be refunded to Guest.
21. NOISE: All Guests agree to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Any police enforcement actions by the City or County are at the sole risk and expense of the Guest and may result in damage cost and/or immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
22. PARKING: All parking must occur in the Property’s garage and driveway. No parking is permitted on the road or yard, or on any neighboring property.
23. PETS. Pets are not permitted on the property at any time unless approved in writing by the Owner. If approved, additional fees may be required.
24. FIREARMS. Firearms shall not be used on the Property or on resort grounds at any time. Any firearm brought to the Property shall be kept in a locked case at all times.
25. RECREATIONAL VEHICLES. Recreational Vehicles (RV’s) are not allowed on the property.
26. FIREWORKS, FIREPLACE, FIREWOOD & CAMPFIRES. Fireworks are strictly prohibited. Campfires must be confined to the fire pit provided and must be completely extinguished after use. Active or smoldering fires shall never be left unattended. The Guest is responsible for procuring their own firewood. Firewood from outside the local region shall not be transported to the property in order to prevent the transmittal of wood born diseases and insects.
27. SHORT TEM RENTAL: It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term vacation Rental Agreement and is not a lease or other long term residential tenancy agreement. This Agreement is only for the licensed use of the Property for the stated Term. It creates no property rights of Guest and no rights to renewal or for recurring usage. This Agreement is also neither a Time-Share sale or a Plan of Time-Share Development, nor a Vacation Club.
28. ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT: Any sporting goods or other entertainment equipment that are provided for use by the Guest may be used at the Guests own risk. The guest shall inspect the condition of all equipment before use and shall have full understanding on how to use the equipment. The Owner shall not be held responsible for and damage or injury caused by use of the equipment.
29. INDEMNIFICATION. The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, fully releases and discharges the Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the property including, but not limited, to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by the Guest. The Guest agrees to hold the Owner free and harmless and to defend the Owner from any liability for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees of the Owner, for any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, their principals, agents, successors, or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
30. MISSING ITEMS. The Guest shall pay a $50 fee for each garage door remote control, gate remote control, television remote control, cable box remote control, swimming pool access card, beach club access card, or any house key that is missing at the time of checkout. The Guest shall be responsible for the full replacement value of any other item that is missing at the time of checkout.
31. DAMAGES. The Guest shall be responsible for all damages as a result of any violation of any part of this agreement. The Guest shall be responsible for damage that occurs to the Property during the stay. The value of damages shall not be limited to the amount of the security deposit.
Please make checks payable to Scherba Enterprise LLC
Remit payments to 3060 Park Dr, Brighton, MI 48114
The Guest signing this Agreement must be at least 25 years of age and will be held responsible for all other parties and/or guests of the Guest for compliance with this Agreement, with listed policies, ordinances, rules and regulations and for any losses incurred by Manager or to the Property due to negligence or vandalism.
Ennek a házigazdának a többi szálláshelyéről 68 véleményt írtak.További vélemények megtekintése
My husband and I love to travel internationally and try to bring all the exotic flavors to this vacation home. Our goal is to make sure all of our guests have a memorable time staying here.