Accommodation available on RENT A ROOM basis. Booking ensures SOLE OCCUPANCY of facilities. Ideal location for Cambridge, the Science Park, Addenbrookes/ Papworth hospitals, Northstowe, A14 Upgrade and the US Cemetery. Welcome provisions provided. Co-op with in store bakery, local shop and takeaways in village.
The new station Cambridge North is 5.8 miles from Longstanton and can be reached directly from the village using the Guided Busway. With trains to Kings Cross it opens in May 2017
A kiadó hely
2 high quality rooms (with excellent beds) available to rent in the old stable block of a Grade II listed former Medieval manor house. Prices ensure sole occupancy of the stable block irrespective of whether only one of the bedrooms is used. This ensures private use of the facilities which includes a shower room, Sky TV, sitting room, tennis court and the grounds. Sorry but the accommodation is not suitable for children or pets.
There is on site parking, a tennis court and grounds which can be enjoyed by our guests. The tennis court can be slippery after periods of wet weather so visitors who wish to play on the court do so at their own risk and must where appropriate shoes.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
The Manor offers a home from home country house experience and guests will be have the personal attention support of the owner's family to ensure that their experience is as pleasurable as possible. Please be aware that the kitchenette is equipped to provide a BASIC LEVEL of catering which for many is sufficient for short-term visits.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
Welcome provisions include: bread, jam, tea, coffee, milk cereal and a few extras which provide guests with a few basics and breakfast for a couple of days. In addition there is a Co-operative store just a 10 minute walk away which has an on-site bakery. The facilities are extensive and very private. Please see the reviews as they help illustrate why The Manor offers a unique experience to its guests. If you have any problems please bring them to our attention immediately so they can be dealt with there and then. For instance if there has been a power cut the boiler will shut down. This is a safety feature but it can lead to a lack of hot water if it is not brought to our attention.
NOTICE dated 30 January 2017 - Please accept our apologises for the restricted availability of our accommodation at this time. Due to a large construction project near Cambridge this accommodation has been pre-booked in advance. Dates will be released as and when they become available. Our normal rules are detailed below.
1. SINGLE PERSON BOOKINGS - MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS ONLY. 2 nights minimum applies to 2 + guests.
2. There is NO SMOKING or NAKED FLAMES in either the house or garden due to the nature of the medieval building and its grounds.
3. REASONABLE ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION only.
4. NO OUTDOOR SHOES to be worn in any of the carpeted areas. Please come prepared with indoor shoes or slippers as the carpets can stain easily.
5.Guests are asked to ensure that the accommodation is left clean and tidy at checkout, with the washing up done.
6. Guests must ensure that the door to the stable block and windows are secured at all times when leaving the building and that all electrical appliances are switched off properly.
7. Guests are asked to bring any matters of concern to the owner's attention as soon as possible so that prompt action can be taken if required.