Large room with garden view and attached sleeping alcove in unique, bright converted loft from 1900 with wood beams, 3m/9ft ceilings+sky lights. In hip Amsterdam East; next to trendy De Pijp District. Easy access to city centre/Schiphol. No smoking.
A kiadó hely
Private room and bathroom:
• Bright 18 sq. m/194 sq. ft room at rear of apartment comprising cozy sleeping alcove off working and lounge areas
• Room-length three-window garden view can be enjoyed from bed, antique desk or chaise lounge
• Direct and unimpeded access from main entrance
• Private, chic, recently renovated bathroom with claw-foot bathtub (shared toilet in separate room by itself). Organic soaps and shampoo provided as well as hair dryer
• Double bed with cotton linens and towels
• Tea, espresso maker and locally-produced snacks provided in room
• Space to store personal belongings
• Large 120 sq. m/1300 sq. ft 2 floor apartment with wood floors throughout
• Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, espresso maker and juicer
• Bright, comfortable lounging area under majestic 3m high peaked ceiling and sky-lights
• Washing machine, iron and ironing board
• Local SIM card and public transport cards available. You need to top up.
• Amsterdam map and information available
• Wi-Fi access throughout
• Electrical plug adaptors
• Decorated water closet with toilet
• No smoking
• Only registered guests allowed. No overnight visitors.
Kapcsolat a vendégekkel
We live in the apartment and one of us is always available by phone/text during the day and on site in the evenings to answer your questions and make your stay a pleasant one. We can recommend food and entertainment and can assist with selecting private boat tours.
Egyéb fontos dolgok
• The apartment is not suitable for people with severe allergies to dogs as when guests are not here, our dog is! (of course the apartment will be thoroughly cleaned before your arrival)
• 3rd and 4th floor of house with steep but straight stairs, accessed directly from street
• Bicycle and single kayak available to see Amsterdam on your own!
• No smoking
• Please be considerate to the neighbors
• Please clean up after use of kitchen
• Boisterous celebrations and partying welcome at local haunts otherwise apartment is most suitable for guests looking for peaceful respite from long day of working or touring
• No unregistered guests allowed. No overnight visitors.
Otherwise feel like you do at home.
Your hosts Franz and Maria have been living intermittently in Amsterdam for last 10 years with periods of time spent in South East Asia and the UK. Maria is a social science researcher specializing in caring and aging across borders, currently undertaking a PhD in London. Franz is a social researcher working in gender equality and women’s rights issues in international development.
We consider ourselves socially conscious and appreciate honest food and being with socially aware and engaged people. We love our dog, happy to share her but also understand others may prefer a stay without Leica; so happy to give her a vacation as needed. We enjoy hosting and are pleased when people fall in love with our charming city.