A kiadó hely
Welcome to your cute, crazy, happy and cosy home!
We offer a romantic and really beautiful bedroom with a small balcony, a cosy and stylish open plan kitchen/living room, and a bathroom.
You'll have all the comfort of a hotel room (towels, sheets, hairdryer etc), as well as being able to feel at home and cook - but we recommend: don't cook! There are so many great places to eat, including of course fantastic traditional German restaurants.
The apartment is perfectly located:
* 30 seconds walk to the park at the Wasserturm, which is surrounded by restaurants and nice shops
* 2 min walk to the beautiful Kollwitzplatz and its gorgeous Saturday food market and restaurants
* 10 min walk to the vibrant Kastanien Allee and Oderberger Str which leads to the thriving (and huge) Sunday flea market
* 5 minute tram ride to Alexanderplatz and historical Mitte.
* Taxi stop directly in front of the door
Prenzlauer Berg is a leafy green, relaxed, yet vibrant and creative neighbourhood. Its streets are lined with great cafes, bars, restaurants and fabulous independent shops which showcase local labels and unique design. The area is very safe and family friendly.
We also have a washing machine and can provide a baby bed and a high chair on request!
We look forward to welcoming you to Berlin!