Foglalási kérés fogadása vészhelyzeti Airbnb.org-szállásra
Receiving this type of request means you have a chance to make a huge difference in someone’s life.
Ways of booking
- Airbnb.org and its nonprofit partners may fund guest stays directly either by booking on their behalf ( third-party booking) or by providing a credit for a specific amount directly to a guest who can then request to book any listing on Airbnb. To receive funds, these guests must apply for assistance through a partnered nonprofit organization or referral entity and meet the criteria specific to the incident affecting them. Airbnb.org’s partners or referral entities will determine the eligibility of these individuals.
- Airbnb.org may declare a specific incident eligible for our free and discounted stays program. If you are a Host who has signed up to specifically provide Airbnb.org free or discounted stays, and a major situation occurs in which displaced guests could benefit from your generosity, you will show up in a qualifying guest’s Airbnb.org-specific search results.
How Airbnb.org stays work
- All guests are identified through an eligibility process before they can send Airbnb.org booking requests
- Airbnb waives all service fees for Hosts and guests for Airbnb.org stays
Guests may book Hosts who have signed up to offer free or discounted stays, or any other listing on Airbnb. Hosts receive their payments based on the rates they set. If you’d like to join the community of over 100,000 Hosts using their places for good, here’s what to know:
It’s the same experience, with even more support
With an Airbnb.org stay, you’re still protected by AirCover and can do everything you normally would:
- Accept or decline the request
- Message your guests
- Access Airbnb’s 24/7 community support, with a specialized team to answer questions about Airbnb.org bookings
Plus, you can contact us with specific questions or concerns. If a nonprofit books a stay on behalf of an Airbnb.org guest, a case manager from that nonprofit may be able to answer questions and provide you with helpful resources.
Welcoming your Airbnb.org guests
Your Airbnb.org guests want the same amenities you’d offer any Airbnb guest, like fresh sheets and clean spaces where they can rest. They may have additional questions about parking, accessibility, or favorite nearby shops for food and essentials. Use the Airbnb message thread to learn more about your guests before they arrive.
Here’s a fantastic step-by-step guide with some great ideas for making your Airbnb.org guests feel welcome.
Other ways to open doors
Hosting an Airbnb.org stay is a powerful way to support those in a time of crisis, but you can also help people find a place to stay by making a donation.
Visit Airbnb.org to learn more, donate, and sign up to host.
- HázigazdaLegyen szó akár vészhelyzeti tervekről, akár a konyhával kapcsolatos biztonsági tippekről, partnereink értékes információkat és forrásokat k…
- VendégMinden vendéget arra buzdítunk, hogy véglegesítsék a foglalásaikat a webhelyünkön keresztül, mielőtt személyesen találkoznak, ezzel gondosko…
- HázigazdaAz Airbnb.org egy független, államilag támogatott nonprofit szervezet, amely nonprofit szervezetekkel működik együtt, hogy válság idején vés…